1 TO in our favor through 6 games? Is that right? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 TO in our favor through 6 games? Is that right?

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
Through 6 games, I'm seeing Bobby McCain as having that one INT vs. Dal-ass. No fumble recoveries. If that's correct, that is amazing. My memory isn't the best, but I don't recall a MIA ever having basically no TO this far into the season.

All the tank fans better hope this continues.

This won't be a popular thing to say here but the only good thing we had with Matt Burke was turnovers. Maybe it was players free lancing as a form of protest against Burke, but it seemed to result in more TOs but more big plays against us as well.

To avoid any confusion, i am not advocatong for bringing back Burke

This won't be a popular thing to say here but the only good thing we had with Matt Burke was turnovers. Maybe it was players free lancing as a form of protest against Burke, but it seemed to result in more TOs but more big plays against us as well.

To avoid any confusion, i am not advocatong for bringing back Burke
Oh, no question that Burke was surviving off TOs.

We only have the one INT but we did recover a fumble - it was the one Wilkins punched out and Minkah recovered. We are -11 in the TO department.

While there is alot of luck involved with turnovers, its not really hard to figure why that would be... They have 1 good corner who's been banged up and practically no pass rush. This is not what I would call an INT friendly environement...

While there is alot of luck involved with turnovers, its not really hard to figure why that would be... They have 1 good corner who's been banged up and practically no pass rush. This is not what I would call an INT friendly environement...
I understand doing Wake a mercy and letting him sign elsewhere. The more disappointing thing is we’ve developed no player to pick up the slack.

I understand doing Wake a mercy and letting him sign elsewhere. The more disappointing thing is we’ve developed no player to pick up the slack.
This was done by design... The passing game is key in winning games, Fins made sure they A) Werent going to have an efficient passing game and B) Werent going to be a serious threat to their opponents passing game.

This was done by design... The passing game is key in winning games, Fins made sure they A) Werent going to have an efficient passing game and B) Werent going to be a serious threat to their opponents passing game.
Probably right. Can’t win which I guess is the plan.

Through 6 games, I'm seeing Bobby McCain as having that one INT vs. Dal-***. No fumble recoveries. If that's correct, that is amazing. My memory isn't the best, but I don't recall a MIA ever having basically no TO this far into the season.

All the tank fans better hope this continues.

It's not, this is not a real tanking job, and each week Miami is getting better...It's a matter of time before Miami gets it's 1st win (I predicted Steelers would be that team), and then possibly more win.

Afraid the compitition for Tua will not be as big a gimme as some believe.

Back
Top Bottom