10 NFL players who need to re-locate | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 NFL players who need to re-locate

I dont think Calvin Johnson needs to get out that badly. With a rookie QB coming in, he should be able to develop a relationship with Stafford, which will mean even better numbers. Think he is only going into his 3rd season also, so he still has time before looking to get out of Detriot.

No offesne but I can't satnd seeing bleacher report "article". They are basically message board posts not articles by professional writers.

I dont think Calvin Johnson needs to get out that badly. With a rookie QB coming in, he should be able to develop a relationship with Stafford, which will mean even better numbers. Think he is only going into his 3rd season also, so he still has time before looking to get out of Detriot.
I would agree with that. There's plenty of time for him to have a very successful career in Detroit. It 'might' not happen but the possibility is there.

I agree with pretty much all of it. Here's a list I'd say though (in no order)

Calvin Johnson
Vince Young
Vernon Davis
Steven Jackson
Brandon Marshall
Lofa Tapoopoo
Leon Washington
Vernon Gholston
Chester Taylor
Everyone on the Raiders (sorry Satele, hope you don't stay there the rest of your career)

Why is Gholston on your list? Rex Ryan just took over in New York. Gholston is in a great situation with the Jets. If he can't succeed with them, he never will.

Back
Top Bottom