10 Wins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Wins

I had 8-8 because that's what we do. Not good enough to make the playoffs and not bad enough to get a top draft pick

I was on the 8-8 line of thinking, but after that colts game I’m starting to lean to the 7-9 or 6-10 win/loss record.
Got a Buffalo team that always causes havoc with the Dolphins and their starting QB who not only has a cannon for an arm but wheels for legs is back. That Buffalo game doesn’t look like an easy win anymore.

Is what we end with.

Pass me some of what you're smoking. Gase will probably lose us one or two more games with his brilliant play calling. God forbid if we go into the fourth with a lead. That's a sure loss! 7-9, with wins against Buffalo at home and Jacksonville to end the yr. But,i honestly wouldn't be surprised if we don't win anther game.

I was on the 8-8 line of thinking, but after that colts game I’m starting to lean to the 7-9 or 6-10 win/loss record.
Got a Buffalo team that always causes havoc with the Dolphins and their starting QB who not only has a cannon for an arm but wheels for legs is back. That Buffalo game doesn’t look like an easy win anymore.

The Dolphins just got their QB back also.

I'm seeing 7-9. But it doesn't matter, if Gase goes 5-11 he keeps his job. 6-10, 7-9? He keeps his job. I think our team can compete, but the play caller in chief will doom us with his big smart football brain. Let Tannehill throw on 3rd and 4th down and we win based on the team's play that day. Gase showed the team he didn't trust them with that crap.

This team is on a collision course with 6-10. I can see a win Sunday followed by four losses to end it.

Another tragedy by Gase. Ross will go another year with him and prolong the inevitable.

7-9, been saying it for a while. 7-9 next season too. Gase will get an emotional win in week 17 next season and Ross will keep him for 2020

On another board, I predicted we'd be 9-6 when we went to Buffalo for the finale, with ALL the marbles on the table.
That now will take a miracle.

10 wins...?!?
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom