100% Chance To Make Playoffs Even With A Week 18 Loss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

100% Chance To Make Playoffs Even With A Week 18 Loss

I changed only the Titans game to a loss and the Pats game to a win for us. Still 100%.
Thats cool. Thanks for doing that. I appreciate it! I guess all we can do is keep winning. This weekend I don't except us to make up much ground but maybe if we beat jets a few games will go our way that weekend and moving forward.

Thats cool. Thanks for doing that. I appreciate it! I guess all we can do is keep winning. This weekend I don't except us to make up much ground but maybe if we beat jets a few games will go our way that weekend and moving forward.
I've kept the tab open so if anyone wants me to adjust a few things and I have time, I'll try.

I’m not sure how hoping various teams above the Dolphins right now lose equals a 100% possibility the Dolphins will make the playoffs, even with a loss to the Patriots. Yet I do hope your math works out for the Dolphins.

I’m not sure how hoping various teams above the Dolphins right now lose equals a 100% possibility the Dolphins will make the playoffs, even with a loss to the Patriots. Yet I do hope your math works out for the Dolphins.
I think he is saying if we lose one game there are paths to the playoffs if certain games go our way. They most likely won't go our way. I learned that from last year. Even if we win out I don't expect games to go our way to make the playoffs. But I think Loco was just saying there are several paths to playoffs depending on games and us winning out or losing one game.

What? The Dolphins need to win out or just lose one. It's simply sharing what the software says based upon the teams I have winning being the teams winning. If those things occur it's not hoping, it's simple math.

I think he is saying if we lose one game there are paths to the playoffs if certain games go our way. They most likely won't go our way. I learned that from last year. Even if we win out I don't expect games to go our way to make the playoffs. But I think Loco was just saying there are several paths to playoffs depending on games and us winning out or losing one game.
Correct.

The simple math is we have to min out and then we have a good chance to make it. Its too soon and too difficult to predict wins and losses over games we can't control. We can only control winning out

The simple math is we have to min out and then we have a good chance to make it. Its too soon and too difficult to predict wins and losses over games we can't control. We can only control winning out
There ya go. I don't know why the rest of us didn't think of that one earlier. Just win every game. Thanks for helping us along.

Very true Looking at this week and next week since we have a bye...that is as far as I am going to look ahead.................it seems like there will be a lot of 7-7 teams or 8 and 6 teams. We can be one of those 7-7 teams. Chargers should beat giants but could lose to chiefs and be 8-6. Bengals could split and be 8-6 after niners and broncos. So i was little disapppointed that pats beat bills last night but if we beat jets then we have shot to be a game behind with three games left. Go into christmas with playoff chance still

any situation where we lose to titans but beat pats saints and jets and get in? Also if we win out do you know the Pertcentage chance we get in? I heard 80% but didn't know if that was true
Per 538's tool, if we win out and nothing else happens, 74% chance.

I understand that. I just never think anything is a 100% possibility but that’s just me.

The fact we even have a chance to get into the playoffs is crazy. Yes the odds of getting in are very slime but so what. It's the little excitement we needed after that dreadful start to this season. Not to mention Fins are playing some damn good football right now too! Love the resilience this group has shown.

Back
Top Bottom