1000 yd reciever | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1000 yd reciever

It isnt Chambers fault that he hasnt gotten to the 1000 yard mark already, he definitely has the talent to do it. If we can get some improved play out of Feeley, or whoever the QB ends up being, he can do it.

nope, he wont live up to the hype... again.

I love CC, but every year he is going over 1000 then he goes missing for 3/4 games.

finsnchips said:
nope, he wont live up to the hype... again.

I love CC, but every year he is going over 1000 then he goes missing for 3/4 games.
Does he go missing or do the guys throwing him the ball just flat out blow chunks? :shakeno:

Boik14 said:
Does he go missing or do the guys throwing him the ball just flat out blow chunks? :shakeno:
there is that as well... but he does have too many games where he goes 3 recepts for 19 yds, then he will bust out and grab 10 for 150.

finsnchips said:
there is that as well... but he does have too many games where he goes 3 recepts for 19 yds, then he will bust out and grab 10 for 150.
Ya but those 3-19 games are just as much a reflection on the poor passing offense we've had

In short I really dont think its possible what to expect from chambers because we really cant gauge what he can do with an actual qb back there. I think the potential to be a bigtime wr is there but we'll never find out with the ultra conservative offense and spagetti armed qbs weve had

it all depends on how ricky if we get him. if he comes back then in miamis 1st 4 games we will pass alot mainly hitting our possesion reciever marty booker. this will possibly free up Chris chambers for most of the season letting him hit big gains and letting booker draw the double coverage. with ricky back the play action will work much better letting him get big gains. i think he will have a huge average and over 1000yards

Boik14 said:
In short I really dont think its possible what to expect from chambers because we really cant gauge what he can do with an actual qb back there. I think the potential to be a bigtime wr is there but we'll never find out with the ultra conservative offense and spagetti armed qbs weve had
tru... but there have been WRs with crap QBs who have gone 100-1000.

Marty Booker did it in ChiTown, who was there QB? Chandler? Miller?

Back
Top Bottom