1000 yd reciever | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1000 yd reciever

84needs1000yds

Defense Assistant
Reaction score
Anyone think Chambers will get the 1000yds he deserves this year or will it be another disapointment. Or will we have another 1000yd reciever or TE (McMichael anyone?)?

84needs1000yds said:
Anyone think Chambers will get the 1000yds he deserves this year or will it be another disapointment. Or will we have another 1000yd reciever or TE (McMichael anyone?)?

I think this will finally be the year for CC to hit the magic 1,000. Hell, I think he will get 1,100

Depends how this new offense works out in its debut year, and who is playing QB/how well that QB is doing.

I don't think he will, not with Marty Booger on the other side, a new offense to learn, and questions at quarterback.

LtDan662002 said:
I think this will finally be the year for CC to hit the magic 1,000. Hell, I think he will get 1,100
I would love for that to happen, he is an awsome athlete. And with Marty Booker and McMichael to complement him theres a great chance. The differnce this year from last is that we will have a constant QB so the timing and confidence will be there. At least I hope so, the flip floping of last year better not happen!

We would all love for Chris to get 1,000 yards. I think he will be very close to that mark....above or below. There are so many factors that can come into play (ie draft, QB, other WR....) that it is hard to say at this moment. He definately has the ability to do it, I have no doubt about that. e just needs the right offense to get him the ball.

I would have to say it all depends on our line up front. If its a jailbreak all year long like last year than no. But I think this year will be different and if healthy he will get 1200

It depends on whos playing qb. With frerotte I say yes; with aj not a chance in heck.

I think Chambers will with an improved AJ (if he starts), but I HIGHLY doubt it that McMike will get 1000, he's no Tony Gonzalez, but he's good.

i really think aj could play good ..... yes he played bad in the start of the season but also did the o-line...... but later in the in the year the o-line played better and so did aj......

Back
Top Bottom