1000th Post! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1000th Post!

Dolpfan_72

Why not us?
Reaction score
First of all Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

I want to say that this season has been an amazing ride and I couldn't be happier about where our Fins are now compared to just a year ago. Never would I have thought we could achieve this level so fast. This year has been a very hard one for me personally and it was always the Dolphins I leaned on to get me through the week and take my mind off the pain of whatever ailed me at the time. Thanks too all the guys I have argued and agreed with on these forums since I found them. You guys have given me a new perspective on this team more often than not. Thanks to the guys on the FINHeaven staff for choosing me to become a Mod and be a bigger part of the community that I call home. I'm looking forward to seeing how this season ends just like the rest of you and I really hope that this feeling doesn't fade for many years to come. I would hate to think we where a one shot team with all that potential. Let's hope we will one day soon be reflecting on our Superbowl winning run.

May we all bleed aqua and orange on FINHeaven together for as long as this is a place worth calling home for Dolfans everywhere. GO FINS! CRUSH THOSE JETS! :woot:

Congrats and season greetings!!!

I feel lucky that I was old enough to remember the Phins winning back to back SB's in the early 70's, but I was 6 and 7 years old and it didn't mean as much to me back then as I figured we would win it every couple years...and I have suffered the past 35 years or so with no more SB wins.

I was so happy that my Phillies won the World Series less than two months ago, and I would probably trade a Phin's SB victory for this.....but I want to be greedy and win it all again. I hope everyone is able to jump around and celebrate like I did a couple months back. Everything just seems better when your team wins it all...your food tastes better, you sleep better, you are nicer to the people around you......you don't hate your boss as much, and you can talk crap to the Pats/Bills/Jets fans all you want and there isn't a thing they can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom