10am Practice Only a Walkthru | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10am Practice Only a Walkthru

jasmine

Starter
Reaction score
If any of you planned on going to 2morrow's practice.... just to let you know it is only a walkthru from 10 until 10:45am.
The schedule was changed.

As much as I despise thinking this way it may be a preventive maintenance move so noone else is lost for the season. Perhaps the rest of training camp should be a walk through. Now that's a little ridiculous, but you know they say things like this usually happen in three's (Perry, Moore and ???Dixon???). I sure hope it's not Dixon as I would hate for Fiedler's blind spot to be patrolled by an undersized rookie with only one year of left tackle experience. I've got a sneaking suspicion that he'll gain more experience in the next week than he's had up to this point in his football career. I bring this up because of the stress fracture discovered in Dixon's MRI which was subsequently addressed surgically. I'm no doctor nor do I play one on TV, but it seems to me that stress fractures are notoriously slow healing and can easily flare up if not allowed to sufficiently heal. I don't think Dixon will be out for months, but my fear is he'll try to come back too soon and this thing will nag him, thus robbing him of power and explosion, all season long. Let's hope I'm wrong.

I'm not sure a walk through is safe...

someone could trip over one of those orange cones and tear an ACL.

Back
Top Bottom