11 Dolphins to consider for Miami's Honor Roll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 Dolphins to consider for Miami's Honor Roll

I think Louis Oliver , Manny Fernandez , Jake Scott , Bill Standfill , Tim Bowens and Zch Thomas all deserve that honnor.

I dont think you could just throw tons of guys in there. theres too many already.

I truly hope in the end Ricky ends up in our honor roll. While its been a roller coaster of a ride, i truly have enjoyed following his fins career.
Chubbs

Man do I remember John Offerdahl. He was really special. Reggie Roby! Unbelievable hangtime on his punts. He had leg extension like a cheerleader. I just remember when he went too punt everyone would stop and look skyward as it went above the stadium. wow great player RIP Reggie

I think Louis Oliver , Manny Fernandez , Jake Scott , Bill Standfill , Tim Bowens and Zch Thomas all deserve that honnor.

i agree but thats way to many ppl in the ring of honor, but the ones that i believe that deserve it the most is scott and zach

Oliver is an interesting name but he certainly had his share of shaky moments. All of these possibilities probably won't go in, but the Dolphins seem to be committed in recent years to getting guys in.

Maybe we should create 3 different levels of honnor and show more apreciation to more players that have contributed to the team.

example 1 have a offense group , a defensive group and speacial teams ring on honnor. ( of course the defensive side would be full in a heartbeat.

example 2 make a 3 level honor system of some kind for exapamle.

level one: is for guys that really deserve it and are in the hall of fame or are canidates for the hall.

level two : is for 2x pro bowlers with certain production standards.

level three : is for guys that made the pro bowl once and won numerous comunity service awards.

it doesnt have to be that and it doesnt have to have 100 or guys in this system but just come up with a another honnor system of some kind.

I can't really argue against any of the ones you mentioned but I would like to add the 1973 team to the Honor Roll. They did afterall win a Super Bowl and many, including some of the players, feels like it was a better team than the undefeated '72 team.

I think it will be difficult for Tim Bowens and Ricky Williams to make it. Their numbers only tells half the story with each one of them.

Back
Top Bottom