11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

When the "analytic stats" fans from all the teams start making a grand stink about it we'll see more national attention - and the teams will hopefully have to play with the same balls like in baseball and hockey and basketball and tennis

Must be bad when they're down only fans defending them. Of course their biggest fan runs the league, so...

What else is left before the NFL takes action.

I mean cmon....

Bogus explanations from both the HC and QB. Multiple scientific studies done to basically show you would need to place the footballs in a freezer for 12 hours in order for the footballs to lose 2 PSI.

Video showing the ball boy going into a bathroom with the footballs only to emerge a few minutes later.

11 out of 12 footballs altered. 1? 2? Ok fluke.... 92% ? Nope.

Stats showing the Patriots are ABOVE and I mean BEYOND ABOVE norm for fumbles.

Past history of cheating by the same HC with video tapes and sealing signals.

What else is left Commish? What more can possible be done and shown to make you act and suspend, ban, eliminate, asteriks this entire 'Dynasty"

What else is left before the NFL takes action.

I mean cmon....

Bogus explanations from both the HC and QB. Multiple scientific studies done to basically show you would need to place the footballs in a freezer for 12 hours in order for the footballs to lose 2 PSI.

Video showing the ball boy going into a bathroom with the footballs only to emerge a few minutes later.

11 out of 12 footballs altered. 1? 2? Ok fluke.... 92% ? Nope.

Stats showing the Patriots are ABOVE and I mean BEYOND ABOVE norm for fumbles.

Past history of cheating by the same HC with video tapes and sealing signals.

What else is left Commish? What more can possible be done and shown to make you act and suspend, ban, eliminate, asteriks this entire 'Dynasty"

What else is left?
The SB has to be played before they come out with the slap on the wrist (5th rounder?) and Pats will be dancing in the ticker tape parade basking in their "accomplishment".

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/deflat...-why-patriots-don-t-fumble-003107565-nfl.html

And the hits just keep coming...After Brady got rule changed that let him "control" balls prior to kick off NE fumble rate suddenly dropped from league avg to way below league avg.
As we all know if a player joined Pats they suddenly held onto ball better than before...
If they get traded...they developed the fumbles

I just posted that link in the other thread about the Pats uncanny ability to not fumble......the guy refuting Sharp's study is a freaking fan Patriot fan....and he still admits the Patriots got better at not fumbling after 2006.

I could not be proud or support the Dolphins if they cheated to win....but maybe thats just me?

the integrity issues here are infuriating and we havent even gotten to the cover up job coming

goodell should be **** canned

What else is left?
The SB has to be played before they come out with the slap on the wrist (5th rounder?) and Pats will be dancing in the ticker tape parade basking in their "accomplishment".

Honestly, a side of me hopes the Patriots win the Super Bowl just so the legacy of Brady and Bilicheat is tainted that much more.

Nothing will hurt them more than winning a Super Bowl in the middle of this entire saga. You will now and forever have the doubters that the Dynasty was built on cheating, lying, stealing.

Nothing will ever take that away. That is what makes this great.

Pats win, it's because they are crooks.

Pats lose, it's because they couldn't cheat.

This scandal is of epic impact. The face of the NFL, the 'American Dream' QB, from 6th round QB to HOF. It's all ruined.

This is like if Derek Jeter got busted for PED's his final season as a Yankee.

Lasting legacy for the ages.

I'm loving it.

McDonald's style.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/deflat...-why-patriots-don-t-fumble-003107565-nfl.html

And the hits just keep coming...After Brady got rule changed that let him "control" balls prior to kick off NE fumble rate suddenly dropped from league avg to way below league avg.
As we all know if a player joined Pats they suddenly held onto ball better than before...
If they get traded...they developed the fumbles

I just posted that link in the other thread about the Pats uncanny ability to not fumble......the guy refuting Sharp's study is a freaking Patriot fan....and he still admits the Patriots got better at not fumbling after 2006.

I could not be proud or support the Dolphins if they cheated to win....but maybe thats just me?

I do think the NFL probably did the prudent business thing by completing a thorough investigation and not destroying Superbowl week.

I am also enjoying knowing that Brady and the Pats are certainly losing sleep over this...guilt has a way of doing that to you.

I just posted that link in the other thread about the Pats uncanny ability to not fumble......the guy refuting Sharp's study is a freaking fan Patriot fan....and he still admits the Patriots got better at not fumbling after 2006.

Its going to dent the shield like nothing has ever before of maybe after...I know 20 somethings who feel there is nothing genuine about it anymore ...much less my opinion after knowing what it used to be in the 70's & 80's. The fact of it is I knew something was wrong long before this story broke as did many others but could not put a finger on it. There were also those who would "attack" any notion something smelled in Denmark...They were wrong...Its rotten to the core.

Does anyone know if they use the same system with the footballs in the Super Bowl? Brady sure has looked different in his last two appearances including a fumble in Super Bowl 42

Does anyone know if they use the same system with the footballs in the Super Bowl? Brady sure has looked different in his last two appearances including a fumble in Super Bowl 42

My understanding is that a neutral (Chicago Bears, I think) equipment manager will be used for the Superbowl.

As Dolphin fans we just have to hope that the timeframe of the investigation is happening because the NFL has sufficient evidence of their guilt in the AFC Championship game and are now compiling evidence that their illicit tactics have been going on for the past decade.

Im really not sure yet if I'm even gonna watch the SuperBowl this year but If so I'll tell you I will be looking for a few things. I haven't really heard anybody being this up but in my opinion I don't think the NFL can allow the Pats to win this game. I truly feel they are going to do everything imaginable to help Seattle win. Here's the reason I say this.

If pats win it is only going to increase the spotlight on this whole thing. But let's say Seahawks win now the spotlight can turn to them and Wilson the underrated overachiever who's now won back to back superbowls (the new poster boy of the NFL replacing tainted Brady) and talk all about the new goat of the NFL in Carroll.

Meanwhile quietly sweeping all this pats stuff under the rug in the post Super Bowl hype. Then Goodell goes on to aggressively wag his finger towards Brady, Kraft, and BB telling them bad little boys and giving them a ten min timeout...

I fully believe they have all the facts already in place it is just not possible with all the money tied up in the SuperBowl to let it get out beforehand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom