11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

To my knowledge teams generally run 15-20 game plays during the walk through.

If the QB calls out adjustments you now have tape of his hand signals and see what the O-line, RB's, WR's do after the handsignals and transfer that to game day.

If a team knew every time Peyton yelled 52-Switch and tapped the side of his helmet ment the O-line shifts to the right, WR corner route....yeah huge.

So now you know 52-switch means O-line shift, multiply that by another 15-20 plays etc...

dont tell me they also got audio of all the checks and line calls???

The temperature also drops in the roughly 3 hours it takes to complete a game.

Here's another fun fact. In 438 rushing attempts the Patriots had zero fumbles. Maybe, just maybe the Patriots are a much better team than the Colts.

Certainly the PSI didn't affect the Colts defense from being able to stop Blount.

I don't think anyone is arguing that the Colts got stomped, and the Pats are obviously the superior team.

The argument is that the Patriots played will 'illegal' footballs.

I won't stand here and tell you that those 2lbs. would of prevented the Colts from getting destroyed.

But you now have a pattern of cheating, curving the system, etc...

Video tapes, deflated balls, twisting elligible receiver rules..... SNOW PLOWS

Cameras don't come with mics? :chuckle:

The fact the commish destroyed the tapes to the point the US Government got involved tells you a lot.

My opinion, those tapes hit the general public and the NFL and Patriots are destroyed.

The tapes probably showed monumental advantages, every Super Bowl won is now tainted, every playoff game, ever NFL record set, etc etc.....

The temperature also drops in the roughly 3 hours it takes to complete a game.

Here's another fun fact. In 438 rushing attempts the Patriots had zero fumbles. Maybe, just maybe the Patriots are a much better team than the Colts.

Certainly the PSI didn't affect the Colts defense from being able to stop Blount.

The psi drop because of temp would have occurred for both sets. It didn't.
The complaint was filed before the lop-sided score and how it affected that game is irrelevant. A pitcher using Vaseline is guilty of cheating - win or lose. And if he's done it once, there's a strong probability it's not the first time, thus the probability that it was effective prior.

The complaint was filed before the lop-sided score and how it affected that game is irrelevant. A pitcher using Vaseline is guilty of cheating - win or lose. And if he's done it once, there's a strong probability it's not the first time, thus the probability that it was effective prior.

Correct, Pats balls deflated, Colts not....

Cameras don't come with mics? :chuckle:

so they recorded the walk thru got the formations got the checks and line calls got the dummy calls...walk thrus are going over your gameplan terminology calls etc...

basically they can sit on your route combos by formation on prior tape study by down and distance know the real check call at the los protection calls from the center presnap and what you are checking into and disregard the dummy calls and dummy signals and if the qb gives a hand signal on a site adjustment know whats coming

:lol: huge isnt the word...

When spygate first happen There were allegations of mic'd up pats dlineman taping audibles, an extra mic in Brady's helmet, and the pats cutting out opponents head sets at home games. Look it up a lot got swept under the mat.

Jerry Austin, retired ref, just told M&M that all the balls are tested beforehand and if they've become that much deflated, there's a likelihood that someone got to them after the game began. And why would cold weather deflate only the PATs balls and not the Colts' s which were also again tested?? Something smells here and whatever the outcome of the Superbowl, this now will tarnish a possible win.

I get that and that's not the point I am making. 2 PSI didn't cause the Colts to get their asses kicked the way they did. The Pats will get punished if they can tie any wrong doing to the incident and rightly so. But it's pretty silly to think that 2 PSI is going to assist the Colts defense in being able to stop the running game. Andrew Luck wasn't that good and the Colts defense sucked. End of story.

They are such a bunch fugging scum suckers. I can't stand it. Belidouche is making a mockery of Goodell.

so they recorded the walk thru got the formations got the checks and line calls got the dummy calls...walk thrus are going over your gameplan terminology calls etc...

basically they can sit on your route combos by formation on tape study by down and distance know the real check call at the los protection calls from the center presnap and what you are checking into and disregard the dummy calls and if the qb gives a hand signal know whats coming

:lol: huge isnt the word...

Wonder why Kurt Warner said it was as if the Pats knew the game plan from the start. LB's and Corners knew every move and adjustment.

It was like they had the coaches headset on.

Jerry Austin, retired ref, just told M&M that all the balls are tested beforehand and if they've become that much deflated, there's a likelihood that someone got to them after the game began. And why would cold weather deflate only the PATs balls and not the Colts' s which were also again tested?? Something smells here and whatever the outcome of the Superbowl, this now will tarnish a possible win.

With the amount of camera's on the sidelines and cell phones in the stands, you really think someone stood on the sideline and stuck a needle in a ball without being observed? Sounds pretty far fetched Mike.

Edit: Almost forgot. When this first broke I thought I read that the refs overlooked testing the balls prior to the game . Not sure how accurate that is.

I get that and that's not the point I am making. 2 PSI didn't cause the Colts to get their asses kicked the way they did. The Pats will get punished if they can tie any wrong doing to the incident and rightly so. But it's pretty silly to think that 2 PSI is going to assist the Colts defense in being able to stop the running game. Andrew Luck wasn't that good and the Colts defense sucked. End of story.

So if say the game was won by the Pats on a final two minute drive down the field with Brady completing 7-7 passes for 84 yards and a TD.... now it matters?

Back
Top Bottom