11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

When the same head coach gets caught cheating again, it's time to take a few picks away.

Cheaters gonna Cheat, enough said.

They should ban Bill Billy-cheat at least from the Superbowl, but if it was me it would be a lifetime ban, enough said.

Don't fall for it. These assholes will use this for the "they don't respect us" card. Move on and hopefully the Seahawks kill them.

But Bill said they are cooperating so it's all good.

Sent from OnePlus One

Bill bellicheat is a clown. If you cheat on a constant basis are you really a genius? First spy gate which in my opinion a lot more was going on with the pats that got swept under the rug and now this. If Sean Payton loses a year for bounty gate this guy should be banned a year as well

The word is that the NFL is going to take a couple of more days to investigate if this has been going on the whole year, it is not just about this game.

The word is that the NFL is going to take a couple of more days to investigate if this has been going on the whole year, it is not just about this game.
Much harder to prove anything beyond last week's game.

Sent from OnePlus One

The NFL will take away a 7th round pick to "teach them a lesson " and then NE will be awarded 3 comp picks, all in round 3. Sorry guys but the NFL is in love with Brady.

I think this is a major issue. Not because some balls were deflated and the actual impact it had on the game. I think it goes towards the integrity of the game. If Brady never throws a pick, then the Pats play with different balls than the Colts and no one else knows. This is not the first offense, but the second time. And there have been countless accusations of cheating that couldn't be proven. If New Orleans can lose its coach for a YEAR for something that did not affect the integrity of the game and a first time offense, the Patriots deserve no less.

You can't tell me Brady, and his receivers, never knew their was a problem with the balls. When a player on another team catches a ball and he notices a problem right away. I think the team should be punished along with the coach. all this will probably swept under the rug and this team will get away with another practice of cheating . all they are doing is getting better at their cheating practices.

So does Shula saying "Belicheat" still sound only like a cantankerous old man any more?

Back
Top Bottom