11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

We were all paying attention to Brady Sunday correct? Did he have a memorable performance? Did anyone see a competitive edge?

I get it with Spygate but come on. The Colts were not going to beat the Pats in NE. If you need hope the evil empire will lose, it was just before the Giants ruined the Pats perfect season when news of Spygate broke.

You're assuming they didn't also do it in the Ravens game which certainly could have been tilted by minor variables in the game.

We were all paying attention to Brady Sunday correct? Did he have a memorable performance? Did anyone see a competitive edge?

I get it with Spygate but come on. The Colts were not going to beat the Pats in NE. If you need hope the evil empire will lose, it was just before the Giants ruined the Pats perfect season when news of Spygate broke.

It's not the results of this game that matter. Obviously, they thought they needed some advantage due to the rainy weather, and if this would have been a close game, perhaps this si the difference. I read somewhere that in an earlier interview Brady said he liked the ball deflated a little. Maybe this has been going on for some time and it's just being caught, like Spygate. Maybe Brady really was in decline earlier this year and they found doing this helped him. I don't know, but it's obvious they were affecting the integrity of the game.

Wow 11 of 12.. These guys will do anything to win lol no wonder they are so efficient in cold weather also.

So does Shula saying "Belicheat" still sound only like a cantankerous old man any more?

Makes the Don sound like the Genius he is...

Seriously...Any Fins fan not really upset about this should just take up a Hockey team and abandon the NFL. The team that has dominated the division for over a decade is without a doubt the most dishonest franchise in the history of Pro sports. To take draft picks and suspend coaches is NOT enough...They should have to vacate wins. The last one would be a good start...

The beauty here? The Colts are the 2nd biggest cheaters in the league and to get beat by another crooked team suits them to a T.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's time to ban him from the NFL for at least a year.

i agree...give that jerk the sean payton treatment

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Seriously...Any Fins fan not really upset about this should just take up a Hockey team and abandon the NFL. The team that has dominated the division for over a decade is without a doubt the most dishonest franchise in the history of Pro sports. To take draft picks and suspend coaches is NOT enough...They should have to vacate wins. The last one would be a good start...

that would be awesome but they'll never do it with the owner and the commish's reach around relationship

It would be a dream come true if BB is suspended for the Super Bowl and next season!! (Won't happen though)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kraft will get a fine which he has as pocket lint and they will lose a likely late round pick...and then it will be forgotten about...til the next time

[video=youtube_share;rnqQhUdXgvI]http://youtu.be/rnqQhUdXgvI[/video]

The beauty here? The Colts are the 2nd biggest cheaters in the league and get beat by another crooked team suits them to a T.

This. I am upset the pats cheat, but it couldn't have happened to a more deserving team like the colts. If you are going to go after the pats for cheating, which is definitely justified, then they should do the same to the colts because I would hope no educated fan believes that the colts didn't cheat. They deserve exactly what they got from this. Both teams should be suspended from the nfl for at least a year and docked picks and fined heavily. Maybe the colts ownership will think twice about throwing games on purpose next time a quarterback comes along they want, but I doubt it.

No cheating allowed, period.

Pats should be nailed big time. Imagine what they got away with all these years!
Unfortunately, it won't be a fair punishment, because it's the pats.
They will get off easy and everyone will say that it didn't matter because they beat the Colts by so much, which completely misses the point.

No cheating allowed, period.

This should go along the lines as gambling because it compromises the integrity of the game.... repeat offenders.

We should flood the league offices.

No they weren't but that's not the point. You could be running an "A" in a course, know the material down pat and not need to cheat.. but if you covertly, slyly and preemptively see some questions in advance, even if you ended up knowing the answers, it's still cheating and taints both your performance on the test, and by association, your final grades.

And like they say about criminals who get apprehended.. by the time they get apprehended, they have already committed a multiple of crimes that go undetected. So if you think this is an isolated incident that Belicheat was unluckly enough to get caught at, I've got a shiny bridge I can sell you cheap.

So that makes it okay to cheat?

Obviously they did not know how the game would turn out so they cheated ahead of time but let's overlook it because they won big.

Great thinking.

Back
Top Bottom