12! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12!

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Tiger Woods does it again winning the PGA Championship. Is there any doubt he's going to catch Jack?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Tiger Woods does it again winning the PGA Championship. Is there any doubt he's going to catch Jack?

Unless he goes hunting with Dick Cheney or travels with a member of the Keenedy family it looks like he will not only pass Jack but pass him and put that record out of reach

MikeO said:
Unless he goes hunting with Dick Cheney or travels with a member of the Keenedy family it looks like he will not only pass Jack but pass him and put that record out of reach

:lol: I totally agree...

MikeO said:

hehe... tiger is the man!

Already won the past three tournaments, 2 of them being majors.

British Open, Buick, and the PGA Championship.

I say 3-4 years and he will have his 18th. This guy wants #18 already. He wants it so bad. He will be at his best in every tournament from now on.

GOOOOOOOOOO TIIIIIIIIIGEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!! WOOOOHOOO!!

you know usually the best player/team in sports I usually root against for some reason, but I've always rooted for Tiger, however maybe thats because he's one of the few golfers I know of.

SKing29 said:
you know usually the best player/team in sports I usually root against for some reason, but I've always rooted for Tiger, however maybe thats because he's one of the few golfers I know of.

That's because alot of the other golfers are very unlikable.

Not nice people. Hard to root for. Tiger is kinda easy to root for.

Back
Top Bottom