15 Most expensive Dolphins against the 2020 salary cap | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

15 Most expensive Dolphins against the 2020 salary cap

Fin Fan- thanks for posting.
Looking back - amazing how bad Tannebaum was for our team. Cutting Jones still costs us $10M . He was fun to watch when he was on top of his game.
I think Jones, Wilson, McCain all need a re-structure. With X, wow has his legacy changed. It will be the most interesting offseason we have had, or i can remember .

View attachment 36427

Phins up!
Will see how this goes. Should get interesting in a few weeks or so.

The brother just made a suggestion about VIP. Those nuggets from there are to stay within VIP membership forum. Have a great day!
John
I will. Don't take it the wrong way. I hold no animosity whatsoever, but if you make a statement about something being "known", you should be able to back it up. Don't you agree? You are, after all, stateing it as fact. If it's fact, that's cool, but facts aren't really secret, now are they.

The brother just made a suggestion about VIP. Those nuggets from there are to stay within VIP membership forum. Have a great day!
John
Perhaps I overreacted. My apologies if I came off as a jerk.

Do these nuggets and tidbits have source names associated? Because that would be awesome.

Perhaps I overreacted. My apologies if I came off as a jerk.

Do these nuggets and tidbits have source names associated? Because that would be awesome.
No brother as we had a person lose there job in the past and we don’t want that to happen again. Thanks, John

Last edited:
I will. Don't take it the wrong way. I hold no animosity whatsoever, but if you make a statement about something being "known", you should be able to back it up. Don't you agree? You are, after all, stateing it as fact. If it's fact, that's cool, but facts aren't really secret, now are they.
Brother it is very good information. You can join VIP and support the site to see it, or not.

Last edited:
Although I agree there are still a few bloated contracts but I'm hoping we are past cutting talent that can help us with future comp picks. I feel we are in great position to ride out the remaining contracts without a negative impact to roster positions. Moving forward I hope all cuts are performance based and not monetary.

Goodbye reshad, goodbye Wilson, goodbye mccain, goodbye charles harris, goodbye jakeem

At those hits they all walk the plank

yes to all but Jakeem.

I think he gets one more year. Injuries more than anything with him right now.

Gotta get 16 games out of him next year.

Although I agree there are still a few bloated contracts but I'm hoping we are past cutting talent that can help us with future comp picks. I feel we are in great position to ride out the remaining contracts without a negative impact to roster positions. Moving forward I hope all cuts are performance based and not monetary.
And attitude based.

I think it was dumb to extend Grant when we did, for how much we did. I like his speed but the drops are too much, especially when its on a return and it turns into a muff. I want to find our very own Tyreek Hill type player, and Grant never is going to be that.... Wilson is miles better than Grant as an actual receiver... just hard to justify either of their prices. Hurns thrown in there for cheap too makes it more complicated...

Ideally in the future- Parker, Williams, (speed demon wr), Ford, (and other young wr to groom) would be our wr corps

@Mach2

not to be another advertiser, but you really should consider checking out VIP. Chambers posts a lot of quality stuff and there is of course other things as well. But just think, a small donation for tons of nuggets. If you dont like it, well, you donated to the site and we all appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom