150.7 Sparq | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

150.7 Sparq

Can't find accurate QB pressure stats for 2016 for Baker. Statistically his 2016 was better, so if we assume he at least had similar pressure numbers as 2017, he'd have a production points score of over 14.

Bloggingtheboys contends 13 is the minimum and 15 or over is an indicator of great NFL production. If Baker did have more than 19 pressures in 2016, he still wouldn't hit 15 but would be pretty close to their "great" benchmark.

His SPARQ puts him in the 85th percentile of off LOS LBs in the NFL.

If they had mapped Baker on their graph of production Vs athleticism, Baker would be one of only 5 guys in the A quadrant, in similar territory to LVdE.

Minkah's numbers would put him in the A Quadrant for safeties also. Reid, James and Moore the others.

I was thinking the same thing... baker the last 2 years
17.5 sax... 2 pix... ff... 3 fr... 2 td... I think edmunds
and vander esch were the only others that scored

minkah is one of the best players I have ever seen...
I was trying to think of that dude and someone here mentioned ronnie lott
https://saturdayblitz.com/2018/02/28/nfl-draft-2018-alabama-lockdown-back-minkah-fitzpatrick/

think it was in the 3SA archives that he posted 130 sparq in 2014 after a terrible score the year before

js... I see this kid poling everywhere

Clearly this year we put far more emphasis on explosion and overall athleticism. It showed. I'm excited to see how it plays out on the field.

I did bakers production numbers and he came out to a 12.9. I couldn’t find his qb hurries stat for 2016, but he had 3.5 sacks in both 2016 and 2017 so I used the 9 qb hurries he had in 2017 in 2016 as well. Who knows how close that is.

I did bakers production numbers and he came out to a 12.9. I couldn’t find his qb hurries stat for 2016, but he had 3.5 sacks in both 2016 and 2017 so I used the 9 qb hurries he had in 2017 in 2016 as well. Who knows how close that is.
According to pff, baker had 19 hurries in 2017 and they say his production dipped from 2016.

I think the general message is he is both productive and athletic. Bodes well...

Back
Top Bottom