16-year-old Scout Evaluates Dion Jordan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

16-year-old Scout Evaluates Dion Jordan

They must of said the same thing about Jason Taylor when he was drafted in the third round.

Demarcus Ware was a reach I guess as Ireland for pushed Parcells to pick him over Spears and Parcells like spears better (guess because of the size). Dallas picked both. Ireland was right on that one.

<snip>

16-year-olds are ****ing idiots

<snip>

Just saying.

Awsi taking interest in 16 year old boys. Shouldnt this have been posted on that "other" phins board? I would think its more their style.

Meh .... I thought I knew it all too when I was 16. It wasn't until I turned 18 that I really did know it all, so I'll give him a pass.

While I wouldn't take the opinion of a 16 year old kid I do believe Jordan has a lot of holes in his game ..he is not strong...he has no instincts in the run game...can only go wide around the tackle to get to the qb. There's a lot oh holes there for a top 3 pick

:lol: WV you just won the internet. Congrats man. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsi taking interest in 16 year old boys. Shouldnt this have been posted on that "other" phins board? I would think its more their style.

This is the second time I've seen a pedo reference on that board, so screw it, I gotta ask, what's the deal with that?

Dion Jordan was a consensus top five pick for everyone.

And if Miami hadn't taken him at 3 Philly would have taken him at 4.

So maybe this 16 year old alter ego should be over on the Philly board. Or flaming all the scouts and experts who had him at the top of round one.

But take this trash somewhere else.

LD

Good read. For people bashing the kid do you not think Jordan is a boom or bust type prospect? Obviously since we picked him his ceiling is greatest ever and his floor Jason Taylor type great. I have a feeling if the Jets would have picked him he would be labeled Gholston 2.0 by 95% of the members here.

He does have some nice things to say about Dion Sims, I'm much more excited about that pick now after reading.

Good read. For people bashing the kid do you not think Jordan is a boom or bust type prospect? Obviously since we picked him his ceiling is greatest ever and his floor Jason Taylor type great. I have a feeling if the Jets would have picked him he would be labeled Gholston 2.0 by 95% of the members here.

He does have some nice things to say about Dion Sims, I'm much more excited about that pick now after reading.

No I don't feel he's a boom or bust player, I feel he's a great HOF potential player to average starter player, I don't see bust anywhere near him right now. but I can certainly understand that the same portion of people who crap over everything else would certainly be happy to crap on our newly minted number 1 pick.

What a joke that article was. That dude didn't have anything to say positive except that Jordan has potential to be good in coverage. Kinda pissed me off actually.

That same site gave us a 'A' for our draft too......

The problem with the whole "what was he last year" method of thinking is you have NO IDEA what he was rated a year ago. You just don't. This 16 year old doesn't. Nobody does. What was he rated, according to whom? Because I took a look at him a year ago and thought he had 1st round written all over him, 2nd round at the latest.

No I don't feel he's a boom or bust player, I feel he's a great HOF potential player to average starter player, I don't see bust anywhere near him right now. but I can certainly understand that the same portion of people who crap over everything else would certainly be happy to crap on our newly minted number 1 pick.

What would you consider to be an average starter type player? If its someone like Koa Misi I would consider that a bust for a guy we traded up to take at number 3.

What would you consider to be an average starter type player? If its someone like Koa Misi I would consider that a bust for a guy we traded up to take at number 3.
It really doesn't matter what I think, i'm pretty sure you and I aren't going to find a common ground.

Back
Top Bottom