17 Game Schedule=No London Home Games for Miami? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

17 Game Schedule=No London Home Games for Miami?

Because it could decide why team A made the playoffs over team B because team A got 9 home games and team had to go on the road 9 times. You don’t think that would be controversial?
I think automatically necessitating everyone to have to play in Mexico or London is equally as stupid. Put a game between 12 and 18 on flex then to whomever has the better home record to host.

The neutral site game could be in other US markets like they used to do for preseason games. Imagine a Cardinals vs Rams game played in St Louis? No, that wouldn't work, would it?:guard:

I think automatically necessitating everyone to have to play in Mexico or London is equally as stupid. Put a game between 12 and 18 on flex then to whomever has the better home record to host.

Wait til they get started in China, that's definitely coming

Ah I think that's more of a rumor. They spread like viruses.

Look at the money the NBA makes in China. You don't think the NFL wants some of that?

Look at the money the NBA makes in China. You don't think the NFL wants some of that?
Nope I don't think the NFL wants anything to do with China. There are billions to be made in Europe and Mexico where the league has been building relationships for almost 2 decades. No need to try to introduce an Asian market at this point. Continue to build Mexico and England. They are about to reap massive return. Culminating in moving Jacksonville to London.

I’m okay with it but extend it to a 19 week season and give them their normal bye then a bye after their international game.

Back
Top Bottom