#18 On the Clock... Here’s the Board | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#18 On the Clock... Here’s the Board

Collins
Harris
Darisaw

am I wrong that I also like Owusu-Koramoah? I will consider him.
JOK is one of the most intriguing players in this draft. His explosion shows up on the field. Of course, the big question is where do you play him? My guess is Flores would use him mostly at safety, but he can move all over and provide some pass rush.

I'm a big fan of Collins. He's probably my #1 target at 18, but depends who falls.

I think I'd stick with Hunt at RT and see how he develops. He played well down the stretch for Miami. Meaning, I wouldn't prioritize RT early unless the talent was just too good to pass up.

IF JOK would be best at S then Miami is not taking him at #18.

S is not a big priority and if it was my not take an actual S like Moehrig instead of a guy who might be a S?

IF Flores thinks he can play LB and also move around then it might make sense but I can't see a guy that small playing LB for Flores.

I would love Darrisaw at #18 but he probably won't be there so I would expect an impact front 7 defender or a trade down.

Paye or Barmore could work there as could Collins.

Have to give Grier credit
I didn’t think the top edge prospect would be available - he was and Grier didn’t hesitate.

Back
Top Bottom