#18 On the Clock... Here’s the Board | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#18 On the Clock... Here’s the Board

I know we kind of talked about this before, but maybe Miami dealing up is for one of the potential elite players --- Sewell, Parsons, Pitts?
Pitts, for me, is sort of the double-duty guy.

He falls solidly into both camps... receiver, and generational talent.

He would make both camps here at FH reasonably happy.

I know we kind of talked about this before, but maybe Miami dealing up is for one of the potential elite players --- Sewell, Parsons, Pitts?
Chase and Smith would be higher on my board and potential elite. Others would also argue Waddle. Wonder if Fluker changes things.

If we can't find a trade down partner, then I'm drafting Harris.

All this there is no value in RB in round 1 stuff, is dismissing the fact that we need an explosive play maker at the position and Harris is worthy of a day one pick. Most of the other prospects in that list have warts and not entirely certain to be starters on the first day of the season. Harris is the most NFL ready to contribute, if I could trade down to the mid 20's and still pick him I would be even more happy.

Presuming Etienne is gone or just not listed?

I assume Etienne will be there at #18..
Personally I have him as RD2 grade because I’m concerned about his durability / size. I can see someone fallling in love with his explosiveness and matchup issues he causes so respect the pick.
He reminds me of Lamar miller

The patriots and chiefs won super bowls with guys like jr redmon and D Williams at runningback

He reminds me of Lamar miller
Good comp. both around 5-10, 215-220, 4.4 speed. Etienne slightly more elusive and burst. Miller underrated between tackles. Still if he’s Miller- Etienne RD2 for me

The patriots and chiefs won super bowls with guys like jr redmon and D Williams at runningback
They are teams that are always middle of pack running the ball so adding a top talent is not needed if you are top 15 in rushing.. when you have been bottom 5 for years.. you do everything you can to get to middle of the pack including adding a top back on a rookie contract.. with Flowers and Parker the only two making real money on Offense and Flowers an easy cut after the year it makes cap sense.

Back
Top Bottom