25 NY Giants: Demeco Ryans LB Alabama
26 Chicago: Mercedes Lewis TE UCLA
27 Carolina: Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota
28 Jacksonville: Tye Hill CB Clemson
29 Denver: Santonio Holmes WR Ohio State
30 Indianapolis: Ernie Sims LB FSU
31 Seattle: Thomas Howard LB UTEP
32 Pittsburgh: Chad Jackson WR UF

Thats probably the best one I've seen. Every pick makes sense.

1 round mock with no trades. I will do a second round after I hear everyone complain err critique Please give me your thoughts good or bad. Here it with explinations

1 Houston: Reggie Bush RB USC - top prospect in the draft, easy number 1 with no trades

2 New Orleans: Matt Leinart QB USC – Best QB in the draft and doesn’t mind going to N.O.
3 Tennessee: Vince Young QB Texas- Good project and good fit for him

4 New York Jets: D’Brickshaw Ferguson LT Virgina – I know some jets fans don’t like the pick but every good Team has a good Tackles. He is going to be an all pro

5 Green Bay: AJ Hawk LB Ohio State – Top LB in the draft, he can do it all.

6 Oakland: Mario Williams DE NCS – They get what many consider the top Defensive player in the draft.

7 San Francicso: Haloti Ngata DT Oregon – Great guy to build a 3-4 defense around, He can clog up that middle for the next 10 years.

8 Buffalo: Winston Justice OT USC – Second best tackle in a deep class. They need it to protect their young back and QB

9 Detriot: Tamba Hali DE Penn State – No it isnt a WR. It is a defensive player to try to get some rush

10 Arizona: Brodrick Bunkley DT FSU – He has jumped up the boards and has the ability to rush the passer and clog up the middle against the run. I think he fits them well

11 St. Louis: Michael Huff CB Texas – Top secondary player in the draft will workout well there in st. louis

12 Cleveland: Manny Lawson OLB NCS- gives a rushing stud to sit in that 3-4 defense in Cleveland.

13 Baltimore: Lendale White RB USC – 2 RBs are FA and he is going to end up the best RB in the draft

14 Philadelphia Chad Greenway LB Iowa – They pick up a good linebacker to give their defense some help.

15 Atlanta: Jimmy Williams CB/S VT – top CB in the draft but will play safety.

16 Miami Jay Cutler QB Vandy – Gus, lemons? Nah Cutler will take a year or two but they are building long term

17 Minnesota: DeAngelo Williams RB Memphis – size dropped him down the boards but should do well in childress system

18 Dallas: Marcus McNeil OT Auburn – a big stud right tackle to be a beast for them. They can get a WR later on

19 San Diego: Ko Simpson S SC – ballhawking safety to give some depth to their secondary

20 Kansas City: Gabe Watson DT Michigan- stuffs up that middle to help keep them from having to stick 9-10 in the box against the run

21 New England: Darnell Bing S USC – good hard hitting safety to give them strength in the secondary along with Harrison for now and someday replace him

22 Denver (Washington): Mathias Kiwanuka DE BC - slipped down the boards but is a big time rushing threat

23 Tampa Bay: Jon Scott OT Texas – a good offensive tackle to give their line a boost

24 Cincinnati: Vernon Davis TE Maryland – top tight end in the draft, they can get secondary and a tackle later on. He is BPA

25 NY Giants: Demeco Ryans LB Alabama – OLB for them

26 Chicago: Mercedes Lewis TE UCLA – good tight end to help out their system and young QBs, whomever starts for them

27 Carolina: Santonio Holmes WR Ohio State – top WR in the draft falls to here and gives them an amazing combo with Smith.

28 Jacksonville: Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota – a solid RB replacement for Taylor.

29 Denver: Chad Jackson WR UF – Pick up a good WR to replace aging smith and give them a threat opposite of Lelie

30 Indianapolis: Ernie Sims LB FSU – good linebacker that will fine in perfect for their system

31 Seattle: Thomas Howard LB UTEP – good linebacker to step right into the OLB spot for them (their OLB is 33 I believe?)

32 Pittsburgh - Martin Nance WR Ohio (Miami) – WR that played with Big Ben in College will replace lost Randle El

Finsfan79 said:
1 round mock with no trades. I will do a second round after I hear everyone complain err critique http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Please give me your thoughts good or bad. Here it with explinations

1 Houston: Reggie Bush RB USC - top prospect in the draft, easy number 1 with no trades

2 New Orleans: Matt Leinart QB USC – Best QB in the draft and doesn’t mind going to N.O.
3 Tennessee: Vince Young QB Texas- Good project and good fit for him

4 New York Jets: D’Brickshaw Ferguson LT Virgina – I know some jets fans don’t like the pick but every good Team has a good Tackles. He is going to be an all pro

5 Green Bay: AJ Hawk LB Ohio State – Top LB in the draft, he can do it all.

6 Oakland: Mario Williams DE NCS – They get what many consider the top Defensive player in the draft.

7 San Francicso: Haloti Ngata DT Oregon – Great guy to build a 3-4 defense around, He can clog up that middle for the next 10 years.

8 Buffalo: Winston Justice OT USC – Second best tackle in a deep class. They need it to protect their young back and QB

9 Detriot: Tamba Hali DE Penn State – No it isnt a WR. It is a defensive player to try to get some rush

10 Arizona: Brodrick Bunkley DT FSU – He has jumped up the boards and has the ability to rush the passer and clog up the middle against the run. I think he fits them well

11 St. Louis: Michael Huff CB Texas – Top secondary player in the draft will workout well there in st. louis

12 Cleveland: Manny Lawson OLB NCS- gives a rushing stud to sit in that 3-4 defense in Cleveland.

13 Baltimore: Lendale White RB USC – 2 RBs are FA and he is going to end up the best RB in the draft

14 Philadelphia Chad Greenway LB Iowa – They pick up a good linebacker to give their defense some help.

15 Atlanta: Jimmy Williams CB/S VT – top CB in the draft but will play safety.

16 Miami Jay Cutler QB Vandy – Gus, lemons? Nah Cutler will take a year or two but they are building long term

17 Minnesota: DeAngelo Williams RB Memphis – size dropped him down the boards but should do well in childress system

18 Dallas: Marcus McNeil OT Auburn – a big stud right tackle to be a beast for them. They can get a WR later on

19 San Diego: Ko Simpson S SC – ballhawking safety to give some depth to their secondary

20 Kansas City: Gabe Watson DT Michigan- stuffs up that middle to help keep them from having to stick 9-10 in the box against the run

21 New England: Darnell Bing S USC – good hard hitting safety to give them strength in the secondary along with Harrison for now and someday replace him

22 Denver (Washington): Mathias Kiwanuka DE BC - slipped down the boards but is a big time rushing threat

23 Tampa Bay: Jon Scott OT Texas – a good offensive tackle to give their line a boost

24 Cincinnati: Vernon Davis TE Maryland – top tight end in the draft, they can get secondary and a tackle later on. He is BPA

25 NY Giants: Demeco Ryans LB Alabama – OLB for them

26 Chicago: Mercedes Lewis TE UCLA – good tight end to help out their system and young QBs, whomever starts for them

27 Carolina: Santonio Holmes WR Ohio State – top WR in the draft falls to here and gives them an amazing combo with Smith.

28 Jacksonville: Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota – a solid RB replacement for Taylor.

29 Denver: Chad Jackson WR UF – Pick up a good WR to replace aging smith and give them a threat opposite of Lelie

30 Indianapolis: Ernie Sims LB FSU – good linebacker that will fine in perfect for their system

31 Seattle: Thomas Howard LB UTEP – good linebacker to step right into the OLB spot for them (their OLB is 33 I believe?)

32 Pittsburgh - Martin Nance WR Ohio (Miami) – WR that played with Big Ben in College will replace lost Randle El

Why the changes?

I posted it up on a few draft forums and got alot of complaints the other teams wanted it like that instead.

whatever makes them happy I guess

ok im sry to say but Cutler will not be there at 16.Theres noway the Cardinals pass on him.

Bartowboy said:
ok im sry to say but Cutler will not be there at 16.Theres noway the Cardinals pass on him.

We won't know that til April.

I think that the Cardinals will stick with Warner for the next couple of years.

Wrathman said:
I think that the Cardinals will stick with Warner for the next couple of years.

exactly my own thoughts, I think they wont take cutler because of the cap hit. I think instead they will hit up a later round project like Omar Jacobs for instance in the 3rd

Warner just got a new 3 year deal...I think the cards will take a RB.

Ozzy rules!!

I like this draft. The one that I think wont happen is DeAngelo Williams will go way higher than that, yes his size is a little small, but he is amazing. I think the Cards will take him. especially since the 3 year deal to Kurt, he will start, now he will have a good back behind him, and great WRs. Other than that I think they make since. Maybe Holmes to Phili. Great Mock

Finsfan79 said:
1 Houston: Reggie Bush RB USC
2 New Orleans: Matt Leinart QB USC
3 Tennessee: Vince Young QB Texas
4 New York Jets: D’Brickshaw Ferguson LT Virgina
5 Green Bay: Mario Williams DE NCS
6 Oakland: AJ Hawk LB Ohio State
7 San Francicso: Haloti Ngata DT Oregon
8 Buffalo: Winston Justice OT USC
9 Detriot: Tamba Hali DE Penn State
10 Arizona: Brodrick Bunkley DT FSU
11 St. Louis: Michael Huff CB Texas
12 Cleveland: Manny Lawson OLB NCS
13 Baltimore: Lendale White RB USC
14 Philadelphia Chad Greenway LB Iowa
15 Atlanta: Jimmy Williams CB/S VT
16 Miami Jay Cutler QB Vandy
17 Minnesota: DeAngelo Williams RB Memphis
18 Dallas: Marcus McNeil OT Auburn
19 San Diego: Ko Simpson S SC
20 Kansas City: Gabe Watson DT Michigan
21 New England: Darnell Bing S USC
22 Denver (Washington): Mathias Kiwanuka DE BC
23 Tampa Bay: Jon Scott OT Texas
24 Cincinnati: Vernon Davis TE Maryland
25 NY Giants: Demeco Ryans LB Alabama
26 Chicago: Mercedes Lewis TE UCLA
27 Carolina: Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota
28 Jacksonville: Tye Hill CB Clemson
29 Denver: Santonio Holmes WR Ohio State
30 Indianapolis: Ernie Sims LB FSU
31 Seattle: Thomas Howard LB UTEP
32 Pittsburgh: Chad Jackson WR UF

I wish one of these slips to us

But I like it overall, very good.
I'd add that CB Antonio Cromartie is climbing fast the boards and he's looking like a lock for the 1st round.

CB Antonio Cromartie, yeah. I think he might slip into the first round, it all depends on team needs and what happens in FA

Back
Top Bottom