1st 2008 Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st 2008 Mock

JepheryRoss

Starter
Reaction score
Palm Harbor, FL (originally New Haven, CT)
*without predicting any trades

1. Chris Long DE Virginia - We may move around in the top 5, which would be awesome if we can pull it off. Its obvously possible that we draft Jake Long and/or Glenn Dorsey. However I think Chris Long fits both a need and style for this new team. Whether or not we're sitting at the number one spot when we do it remains to be seen.

2. Antoine Cason DB Arizona - Versatile back who can play both cornerback/safety. He could very well not be available at this point, but he would be a great pick if he was.

2. James Hardy WR Indiana - We need a big physical receiver. Unless we bring a free agent like Bryant Johnson or Drew Carter in, this could be a good pick.

3. Martin Rucker TE Missouri - could very well jump into the 2nd round, but has great value in the third for a position we really need.

4. Beau Bell - OLB UNLV

5. (trade for trent green)

6. Jordy Nelson WR Kansas St - This kid is awesome, end of story. STEAL

7. John Greco OG Toledo

i dont think cason will fall that far. I would like talib there. also, do you think that hardy will fall that far down?

After Long, none of those guys (except maybe Cason) will be there.

After Long, none of those guys (except maybe Cason) will be there.
I love the mock, however I have to agree with my man Stitches here. Very unlikely many fall as far as you have them.

No way Hardy and Cason fall that far.

I also have a feeling they will draft C. Long instead of Dorsey.
Long doesn't need the money and will be an easier sign.

I love the mock, however I have to agree with my man Stitches here. Very unlikely many fall as far as you have them.

Um, yes. Basically we would have to be very lucky for this draft to happen. Each one of those guys after Cason (and that is prob a lil low for him too) are probably one spot too low. In other words, Hardy would need to be 2a and Rucker would probably be 2b, etc... However, if it happened like this I would be ecstatic.

Um, yes. Basically we would have to be very lucky for this draft to happen. Each one of those guys after Cason (and that is prob a lil low for him too) are probably one spot too low. In other words, Hardy would need to be 2a and Rucker would probably be 2b, etc... However, if it happened like this I would be ecstatic.
I would love to take Chris Long with the first pick and I also like taking Cason with the second pick. After that I would take the TE from Oklahoma, but I don't know if he will fall that far.
I would also look at Louis Holmes in the later rounds, DE Arizona. 6'4" 269lbs. and plays his heart out.
379040-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom