1st experience @ home!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st experience @ home!!!

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Well,

My first fins home game was awesome except for the outcome. I went to Miami last week to watch my team play. The section I sat in was awesome. We all stood up for the last 5 minutes and rocked the house. I sat in section 143...row 6...seat 3!!! I had a great time and enjoyed myself with all the other finfans. I could not speak for two days...I lost my damn voice for cheering so loud. Too bad they lost...it made my 22 hour drive back to Connecticut that much worse. I plan on getting down there again and hopefully they'll win next time. Hey, maybe I should watch them play away...they're good playing away this year. Maybe I'll go up to the New England game. I love the fins...its dissappointing to see them lose and be 5-3. The damn Pats game is what really hurt us. The Colts are a really good team...and they played better even though we still had a chance to win the game late. Maybe just maybe we can turn things around this year and finish strong...because that's what matters most. All of us finfans know that we usually start strong and finish on a downside...I hope that this year it will be different.

GO FINS!!!

Cool. Sorry about the bummer ride home but, at least you made it down.

And I'm with you, I'm expecting a big finish this year. *fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom