1st Mock - go easy on me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Mock - go easy on me

Razza

Wicky-wicky scratch
Reaction score
Assuming Surtain restructures and Ricky comes back....

1 Derrick Johnson, OLB, Texas (stock falling, trade down for 2nd round pick and hope he's still around)

2 J.J. Arrington, HB, California (insurance for ganja-man)

3 Matt Jones, WR/TE, Arkansas (Shockey potential)

4 Anthony Means, DT, Alabama (The next T-Bo)

5 Chris Mackenzie, CB, Washington (Speed and instincts)

7 Jerome Carter, S, Florida State (Boo-yah run-support)

Would like a playmaker at safety so substitute Josh Bullocks at Round 2/3 depending on what happens at HB

Matt Jones may not last past the first round

Jones wont last until the 3rd round and i dont think that Carter will last to the 7th. But if we could then that would be a steal for us.

Good mock. I really liked how you put RW as ganja-man.

TeeMoney said:
Matt Jones may not last past the first round

What are you talking about? He'll be there in the mid third. Physically he's amazing, but no matter what position he plays he'll be very raw not having played the position he will (whether it‘s TE or WR).. He's the definition of boom or bust and no team is going to gamble a 1st on him.

Not bad...I still think we draft a QB somewhere in the first 4 rounds. I really like the Matt Jones pick and maybe somehow we find a way to draft him.

Razza said:

1 Derrick Johnson, OLB, Texas (stock falling, trade down for 2nd round pick and hope he's still around)

Would like a playmaker at safety so substitute Josh Bullocks at Round 2/3 depending on what happens at HB

Good mock, except D. Johnson's stock is RISING not falling. He has had awesome workouts and has really helped his cause.

Razza said:

This team has a bad history with the initials J.J.:D :evil:

Razza said:

i think means is more 6th or 7th round material

Albert Means-DT @ Memphis (was at Alabama) Anthony Byrant DT-Ala
Which do you mean?either one late would be great.

Hostile7 said:
What are you talking about? He'll be there in the mid third. Physically he's amazing, but no matter what position he plays he'll be very raw not having played the position he will (whether it‘s TE or WR).. He's the definition of boom or bust and no team is going to gamble a 1st on him.

I'm not one for prediction, but...........Matt Jones will NOT last till the third round.

I have also read that Matt Jones has moved up to a late first, early 2nd round pick. Some team is going to take a chance early on his awesome potential.

burger13 said:
I'm not one for prediction, but...........Matt Jones will NOT last till the third round.
What's changed since the combine? He's still never played the position he will at the NFL. He'll be there in the 3rd, bank on it.

Back
Top Bottom