1st offensive drive of the season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st offensive drive of the season

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
Everyone’s talking about the bad, I’m going to talk about the good. The first offensive drive of the season which was flawless mind you and ended with a touchdown. It was probably one of the best opening drives I’ve seen from the Dolphins in awhile. What I find messed up is it’s overlooked by everyone including the media and people only focus on the negatives.

Can’t wait to see what Fuller brings to this offense. Fuller, Waddle, Wilson, Grant speed demons and Parker, Williams, and Hollins will bring that big bodied toughness along with Gesicki and the rest of the TEs. I’m excited to see how this offense turns out throughout the season.

Fuller is not going to help until the OLine can block, so don’t hold your breathe

Such positivity. Fuller will add more speed on the field especially for those quick slants.
IMO our OL is not going to give Tua the time to make deep throws until we open up the field a bit. To my eyes, at least, the quick slants were there all game. If we can get the nickel and dime passes rolling it will force teams to bring less pressure which should open up deeper routes. Fuller will almost certainly help next week.

IMO our OL is not going to give Tua the time to make deep throws until we open up the field a bit. To my eyes, at least, the quick slants were there all game. If we can get the nickel and dime passes rolling it will force teams to bring less pressure which should open up deeper routes. Fuller will almost certainly help next week.
What was also there were the passes out of the backfield to Ahmed and Gaskin which I’d like to see more of

Back
Top Bottom