1st Phins Camp & Season Clip | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Phins Camp & Season Clip

Bpk

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Found this cool clip of the first season and first training camp the Dolphins ever had.

It's on a guy's Blog. You have to scroll right to the bottom of the page then click on the YouTube TV screen to watch it.

http://www.dolphinblog.com/main/3

That was posted by yours truly on YouTube.com along with every season higlight vid from '66 to the present. Those videos were put up on the official Miami Dolphins website as a countdown to training camp, I hosted them on YouTube so everyone would have access to them once they were removed from the official site. :cooldude:

Thanks

Kenny_Stang said:
That was posted by yours truly on YouTube.com along with every season higlight vid from '66 to the present. Those videos were put up on the official Miami Dolphins website as a countdown to training camp, I hosted them on YouTube so everyone would have access to them once they were removed from the official site. :cooldude:

Well thanks, dude I thought it was very very cool and interesting. Especially seeing us play AGAINST Buoniconti (spelling?) a few seasons before he played for us.

Not enough people here have a sense of historical context. Or ANY sense of context for that matter, if you judge by how many people are jumping off the bandwagon after tonight's loss to the Steelers. That's what happens when you have fans of a team that once had a perfect season.... anything less than perfection isn;t good enough. lol.

Back
Top Bottom