1st Pick Dream Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Pick Dream Mock

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
This mock draft is a real possibility as long as we can get the first pick...

Coaching change- Bill Cowher

Resign-Kendall Langford DE

Free agents-
Ben Grubbs OG
John Carlson TE

Draft-
1st pick trade down... Jk haha

1st-Andrew Luck QB Stanford
2nd-Andrew Datko OT Florida State
3rd-Kevin Zeitler OG Wisconsin
4th-Emmanuel Acho ILB Texas
6th-Tysyn Hartman FS Kansas State
7th-Antonio Fenieus CB Wisconsin

I think the team we would have after that draft could make a playoff run easily...

Free agents-
Ben Grubbs OG
John Carlson TE

Draft-

I think the team we would have after that draft could make a playoff run easily...
i dont know man, i rather not take a qb, but rather we either draft the top wr, or the best offensive tackle out their, then henne will become a star. we need to give him more time.

i dont know man, i rather not take a qb, but rather we either draft the top wr, or the best offensive tackle out their, then henne will become a star. we need to give him more time.

Jeff is that you??? Jk haha Ireland would probably draft a DE with that pick...

Oh my gosh....I was about to go crazy on you then I saw the Sarcasm icon at the top of the post...lol

Oh my gosh....I was about to go crazy on you then I saw the Sarcasm icon at the top of the post...lol
lol, i was actually thinking about not putting any sarcasm symbol their, and to see how many people thought i was being serious.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Jeff is that you??? Jk haha Ireland would probably draft a DE with that pick...
wouldnt shock me. if he took any other position than qb, i would literally fly down to davie and riot

Free agents-
Ben Grubbs OG
John Carlson TE

Draft-

Any draft with Andrew Luck is a success. However, if dont think we need two guards. Move Incognito to RG and get a LG in free agency. Id get a playmaker on D with that 2nd or 3rd round pick. Safety, Pass Rusher, or Corner

Hypothetically if we can't get Luck but are still picking top 5. Do we still go QB or take a risk and trade down a few spots and try to get Barkley or Jones?

I'm not sure Barkley nor Jones warrants this high of a pick but what do you think?

Hypothetically if we can't get Luck but are still picking top 5. Do we still go QB or take a risk and trade down a few spots and try to get Barkley or Jones?

I'm not sure Barkley nor Jones warrants this high of a pick but what do you think?

Id take Barkley with the number 2 pick at not blink an eye. He goes #1 in just about any draft other than one with Andrew Luck IMO

Any draft with Andrew Luck is a success. However, if dont think we need two guards. Move Incognito to RG and get a LG in free agency. Id get a playmaker on D with that 2nd or 3rd round pick. Safety, Pass Rusher, or Corner

A better idea would be to move Incognito to C and put Pouncey at LG, and find a RG via FA or the Draft.

Barkley, Jones, Al Bundy, I don't care. Take a 1st Rd QB and let's get this ball rolling. If it doesn't pan out, take another.

Back
Top Bottom