1st round draft pick!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st round draft pick!!!

Most people here are going to want him gone if he doesn't throw 4500 yards his first year

Instead of concentrating on who our 1st round pick may be, it would be better to think about who our new OC would be. With the right OC in place, then we can work on the right 1st round draft pick. No point getting someone with a big arm if it aint gonna be used.

It really doesn't matter. The only way we get Andrew Luck is if we trade up because he's gonna be gone. Our fo won't move up. Our fanbase won't have Luck to be the scapegoat next season

Luck will not be there when we pick. We need to face that fact and stop kidding ourselves. If this team drafts a QB, it'll be in the 2nd round as usual (Henne and White). But that might not be necessarily a bad thing as this draft is somewhat deep with QBs. Jake Locker or Kellen Moore are more realistic possibilities than Luck.

Luck will go first overall if he comes out which he would be crazy not to. I heard that carolina might go after harbaugh because if they have the first overall pick it would pretty much seal up luck.

I would give up so much for this kid. Say we end up top 12-15, id give this years first, 3rd, and 5th and next years first. This kid is a franchise QB. Sporano needs to be canned, as well as Henning though, dont want them within 50 yards of this kid. Bring in Cower, Gruden, Harbough, anyone.

I would give up so much for this kid. Say we end up top 12-15, id give this years first, 3rd, and 5th and next years first. This kid is a franchise QB. Sporano needs to be canned, as well as Henning though, dont want them within 50 yards of this kid. Bring in Cower, Gruden, Harbough, anyone.

I agree I don't give a damn WHAT the cost is, WE NEED THIS KID!!!!!

Although we have a lot of holes we also have a lot of young talent, with a future superstar QB we would be making this team better by leaps and bounds for year and years to come. PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN FO!!!

Back
Top Bottom