• Sergio Kindle

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters

Big Red 1972

Long Lasting Freshness
Reaction score
Pick the players you would be happy about the Dolphins drafting in April. Choose all of them or none. We'll compare the results of the poll after the draft.

It looks like only me and one other person voted for Spikes. Bob Dole? lol! Prefer to get him in the 2nd if that is possible but I wouldn't be pissed if he was our selection.

out of that list i got spikes, mcclain, berry, thomas, williams, odrick, morgan, and hughes in no particular order.

I know Miami doesn't need Spiller but he is so damm good, he is going to be hard to pass up but I know deep down that Miami must draft defense 1st and fore most

I think Brandon Graham should be added to that list. He is a far better overall player than Sergio Kindle for example.

But I see Spiller actually has more votes than Dez ( 32 to 30 ).

And Spiller is just one vote behind Berry who has 33.

A lot of people think highly of Spiller here.

I want McClain! Spiller is the best player in the draft.

I left him off of mine simply because there is no way he'll slide that far. If you put Berry on there as a possibility then you might as well list Suh as well.

Not true. There's no way Suh gets past Detroit at #2. If St. Louis drafts a QB (which they should) then that starts a domino effect where Berry's next likely destination would be Kansas City at #5. If KC drafts a left tackle like Russell Okung then Berry slides further. I'm not saying its likely but its possible that Berry slips through the cracks and somehow ends up at #12.

Back
Top Bottom