1st Round Mock Draft with Projected Trades...THOUGHTS? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round Mock Draft with Projected Trades...THOUGHTS?

BADABING!

What are you gonna do?
Reaction score
1st Round Mock Draft with Projected Trades

• Houston Texans: RB-Reggie Bush, USC
  • New York Jets: QB-Matt Leinart, USC (Trade w/NOS)
  • Tennessee Titans: QB-Vince Young, Texas
  • New Orleans Saints: DE-Mario Williams, NC State (Trade w/NYJ)
  • Green Bay Packers: LB-A.J. Hawk, Ohio St
  • San Francisco 49ers: OT-D’Brickshaw Ferguson, Virginia
  • Oakland Raiders: DB-Michael Huff, Texas
  • Buffalo Bills: DT-Haloti Ngata, Oregon
  • Minnesota Vikings: QB-Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt (Trade w/DET)
  • Arizona Cardinals: TE-Vernon Davis, Maryland
  • St. Louis Rams: DB-Jimmy Williams, Virginia Tech
  • Cleveland Browns: DE/LB-Kamerion Wimbley, FSU
  • Baltimore Ravens: OT-Winston Justice, USC
  • Philadelphia Eagles: DT-Brodrick Bunkley, FSU
  • Denver Broncos: WR-Chad Jackson
  • Miami Dolphins: DB-Tye Hill, Clemson
  • Detroit Lions: LB-Ernie Sims, FSU (Trade w/MIN)
  • Dallas Cowboys: WR-Santonio Holmes, Ohio St
  • San Diego Chargers: DB-Donte Whitner, Ohio St
  • Kansas City Chiefs: DB-Jonathan Joseph, S. Carolina
  • New England Patriots: RB-DeAngelo Williams, Memphis
  • Denver Broncos: DE-Tamba Hali, Penn St
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers: OT-Marcus McNeill, Auburn
  • Cincinnati Bengals: DT-Gabe Watson, Michigan
  • New York Giants: LB-Chad Greenway, Iowa
  • Chicago Bears: DB-Ashton Youboty, Ohio St
  • Carolina Panthers: RB-LenDale White, USC
  • Jacksonville Jaguars: TE-Leonard Pope, Georgia
  • New York Jets: LB-Bobby Carpenter, Ohio St
  • Indianapolis Colts: RB-Laurence Maroney, Minnesota
  • Seattle Seahawks: DE-Mathias Kiwanuka, Boston College
  • Pittsburgh Steelers: WR-Sinorice Moss, Miami
What do you guys think?

I don't mind the trades, but I feel Tye Hill is too small for Nick Saban's liking. With the set up of your draft and seeing which players are being selected after us, I'd rather take Santonio Holmes, Jason Allen, Donte Whitner or Bobby Carpenter, in that order.

i think allen, whitner or holmes would be the pick right now. tye hill may sneak in there but i think thats more of a long shot right now. way to high for williams. he is falling right now. dont think kiwanuka goes in the first. i dont think jacksonville looks at TE first round. they have been said to really want an OLB in the first especially with since there will be TEs in the 2nd. other than that not to bad.

I don't think NY trade up to draft Matt Leinart and lose the opportunity to draft Mario Williams, after lost John Abraham.
Tye Hill is too small and nothing versatil to Nick's System.

BADABING! said:
Tennessee Titans: QB-Vince Young, Texas
New Orleans Saints: DE-Mario Williams, NC State (Trade w/NYJ)
Minnesota Vikings: QB-Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt (Trade w/DET)
Miami Dolphins: DB-Tye Hill, Clemson
Denver Broncos: DE-Tamba Hali, Penn St

I think the Titans take Cutler over Young. I still believe the Titans try to move up to get Matt over the Jets though.

The Saints already have 2 servicible DE's and IMO have way to many other needs to fill before they take super Mario.

Unless the Lions get a mint, I find it hard to believe the Lions trade with a division rival wanting to trade up for a Franchise QB. Unless the Lions are convinced Cutler is a bust.

I do like Hill, just not for this team. I do think he could go top 16 though.

Tamba Hali had a terrible pro day, I think he goes mid to late 2nd round.

If we can't get chad jackson I think we should trade down in the draft and get the hard hitting safety outa Georgia Greg Blue along with a second round pick we could use for a linebacker, reciever, or defensive tackle, Hill is a good pick though but I think this draft is deep in secondary and linebackers but very thin at wide out so my #1 would be chad jackson if he's there at 16

I agree with every pick until Miami's. It very well may go down exactly like you listed it.

I don't think the Jets pick a QB. Not when they've already brought in a young guy to compete with Pennington and the rest of their roster is one big gaping hole. I could be wrong, but I think they take Ferguson. Cutler goes to the Raiders, and unless the Vikings pull off that trade Young goes to the Cardinals. Antonio Cromartie belongs somewhere in the 1st round.

MiamiMan147 said:
I don't think the Jets pick a QB. Not when they've already brought in a young guy to compete with Pennington and the rest of their roster is one big gaping hole. I could be wrong, but I think they take Ferguson. Cutler goes to the Raiders, and unless the Vikings pull off that trade Young goes to the Cardinals. Antonio Cromartie belongs somewhere in the 1st round.

The Jets absolutely go after Matt if they can get the trade. Word out of Tenn is that the owner is high on Young and feels that he has more of an upside than Matt. Remember that Voley is still there for the interim.

Alot of it is good except 2 glaring things....1 Miami will not take Tye Hill their and 2 St.Louis(which they do need help at DB) will not take Williams.

Back
Top Bottom