1st Round NFL Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round NFL Mock

i have a lot of problems with that mock...

for starters, CJ spiller falling at 28 ? and the chargers draft him ? what's the point of having a Sproles/spiller combo ?

jared odrick falling to #30 ? nope

and i really don't see the chiefs drafting rolando McClain... their money is on cassel, they've got to protect that money now... (and they have a pretty solid running back in jamall charles... giving him blockers can only help)

... oh, and i think everson griffen will crack the first round... some people are real high on him (some even forecast a top 15 selection in his case... ), for my part i think he's gonna end up between picks 20-32 (might jump up a few spots with an incredible combine )

I'd have a hard time passing on Joe Haden... Imagine how good our secondary will be, especially with the league turning into a passing one. He's a top 10 talent for sure, and he's the next best thing to a lockdown corner. I wouldn't pass on Haden.

I'd have a hard time passing on Joe Haden... Imagine how good our secondary will be, especially with the league turning into a passing one. He's a top 10 talent for sure, and he's the next best thing to a lockdown corner. I wouldn't pass on Haden.
He's not really a need though. That would be 2 consecutive years in the first round where we'd have taken a QB. Only db we'd take at 12 IMO would be Eric Berry.

I don't see the phins taking Williams with that high of a pick. A NT could be picked up with the 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Back
Top Bottom