25. Ravens Jermaine Gresham :: TE :: Oklahoma

26. Cardinals Muarkice Pouncey :: C :: Florida

27. Cowboys Earl Thomas :: S :: Texas

28. Chargers CJ Spiller :: RB :: Clemson

29. Jets Golden tate :: WR :: Notre Dame

30. Vikings Jared Odrick :: DT :: Penn State

31. Colts Cam Thomas :: DT :: North Carolina

32. Saints Jason Pierre-Paul :: DE :: South Florida

well you've really gone against the grain...you don't even have everson griffen in the 1st round...and he looks much better in space and cod than any of these other potential 3-4 olbs

well you've really gone against the grain...you don't even have everson griffen in the 1st round...and he looks much better in space and cod than any of these other potential 3-4 olbs
:lol:

Remember, I'm no draft expert. I damn near forgot about CJ Spiller. I'm trying to learn more and more about college football, so bear with me here. Once I got to 20 I was running dry.

Is Dan Williams comparable to Vince Wilfork when he came out?

I remember watching VW at the U and he was amazing quick for a player his size, amazingly disruptive. Is Dan Williams that good of a prospect?

Is Dan Williams comparable to Vince Wilfork when he came out?

I remember watching VW at the U and he was amazing quick for a player his size, amazingly disruptive. Is Dan Williams that good of a prospect?
well. He would definately fill a hole, and I think would be an excellent pick. With that said, I'm just as happy with McClain, Graham, or Spiller.

well. He would definately fill a hole, and I think would be an excellent pick. With that said, I'm just as happy with McClain, Graham, or Spiller.

agree. at this point i would be happy with McClain, Griffen, Graham, Dez, Spiller, Williams...

1. Griffen
2. McClain
3. Thomas
4. Morgan
5. Alualu

Those are currently my 5 favorite choices for us at 12, amongst players with a decent chance of being there.

No to Dan Williams in the 1st. If we're taking Williams in the 1st it better be because we traded back a little bit. I think there will be good value with that position in the 2nd or 3rd. We need to go grab dez bryant even if we have to trade up 3 or 4 spots to do it. For once, use some picks and go get a potential superstar that can have a huge impact on our team.

No to Dan Williams in the 1st. If we're taking Williams in the 1st it better be because we traded back a little bit. I think there will be good value with that position in the 2nd or 3rd. We need to go grab dez bryant even if we have to trade up 3 or 4 spots to do it. For once, use some picks and go get a potential superstar that can have a huge impact on our team.
We're not going to trade up. If anything, we'll trade down.

I wanted to go against the grain a little, because that's what everyone wants. First it was mcClain, now it's Graham.
graham is my third option Dez is my first McClain is my second and Graham is my third but seeing how Dez, and McClain are off the board i would go with graham he is going to be a hell of a player.

Back
Top Bottom