1st Round options.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round options....

fleming should be drafted in a power scheme...i stress should

I think we have different opinions on his ability in space and general quickness. I see a guy very sound in his technique with great awareness and a big frame. I don't see the athletic limitations that would keep him from working in a ZBS. Also, for the sake of pass pro, I think you're willing to sacrifice a little agility for a guy who can anchor against the rush. But I like his instincts in space. His timing moving from the 1st to the 2nd level is very good, and he even gets out on WR screens. Also, he's a GREAT cut blocker. I really think he'd be a good fit.

I think there's a good chance Shazier is the pick if he's there at 19. Could really see it given reports of our dysfunctional LB group...

But what hasn't been brought up yet in this thread is corner. Either Fuller or Verrett at 19 would be a great pick, imo, they're being undervalued. bpa

I think there's a good chance Shazier is the pick if he's there at 19. Could really see it given reports of our dysfunctional LB group...

But what hasn't been brought up yet in this thread is corner. Either Fuller or Verrett at 19 would be a great pick, imo, they're being undervalued. bpa

He's my favorite player that has any chance of falling to 19. The WLB in our system is in position to make a lot of plays. I always bring it up, but Vontaze Burfict led the league in tackles as a WLB under Zimmer. Good luck finding a LB that made more plays than Shazier during his last two seasons at Ohio State, and good luck finding a better athlete.

Back
Top Bottom