1st round picks i would love | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st round picks i would love

#5 = hopefully tua , could be herbert?
18= hopefully 1 of top off tackles? if not trade back to mid 20`s grab a 3rd pick or more?
26= ruiz
mid 20`s if a trade back = the tackle we didnt get naing or jones

They "earned" the second contract, by taking the team to playoffs and giving their team a chance at superbowl during the first contract, the rookie contract. Second contract must be earned!
Well who doesn't agree with the second contract must be earned? Of course it must be earned.

1a Tua
1b best OT
1c best safety
2a best OL
2b best OL
3 best RB

1.a Tua or Herbert
1.b Best remaining Tackle
1.c best remain RB
2.a best remaining Center/Guard
2.b Best remaining Strong Safety
3.a Best remaining NT

#9 Willis. Still hoping we trade with Jack. and get #20 also.
#18 Kinlaw
#20 McKinney
#26 Jackson
#39 Ruiz
#56 RB best available.

How about this....

1 (5) Tua or Herbert
1 (18) Jefferson, WR LSU
2 (26) Jackson OT, USC

or...

1 (5) Tua or Herbert
1 trade up Thomas (probably pick #18 and #26)

#9 Willis. Still hoping we trade with Jack. and get #20 also.
#18 Kinlaw
#20 McKinney
#26 Jackson
#39 Ruiz
#56 RB best available.

No way jacksonville gives up 9 and 20 for #5...maybe #3 or #2. Miami would have to settle for #9 and a second round or maybe a 2021 1st...but I for one am a big fan of trading back with jacksonville. Maybe throw a 3rd and 7th round with our 5th pick for #9 & #20

No way jacksonville gives up 9 and 20 for #5...maybe #3 or #2. Miami would have to settle for #9 and a second round or maybe a 2021 1st...but I for one am a big fan of trading back with jacksonville. Maybe throw a 3rd and 7th round with our 5th pick for #9 & #20
I would love to have their 2021 1st round pick.

5) Tua Tagovailoa
18) Andrew Thomas
26) Cesar Ruiz
39) JK Dobbins
56) Ashtyn Davis
70) Rashard Lawrence

II like this. This is about right for me. I would change #70 to right tackle Isaiah Wilson. I want to win in the trenches. The O-lne would be completely revamped by day 2.

LT Andrew Thomas
LG Cesar Ruiz
C Ted Karras
RG Ereck Flowers
RT Isaiah Wilson

Trade picks 56, 173, and a 4th next year to move up from 56 to somewhere between 40-45

5 - Tua
18 - Best OT
26 - Winnfield jr.
39 - cushenberry or Ruiz
40/45 - Isaiah Wilson
70 - Cam Akers

At some point later in the draft, pick up Tanner Muse S/LB from Clemson. Plays smart, plays fast, always in the action making plays for Clemson.

Trade picks 56, 173, and a 4th next year to move up from 56 to somewhere between 40-45

5 - Tua
18 - Best OT
26 - Winnfield jr.
39 - cushenberry or Ruiz
40/45 - Isaiah Wilson
70 - Cam Akers

At some point later in the draft, pick up Tanner Muse S/LB from Clemson. Plays smart, plays fast, always in the action making plays for Clemson.
Good chance Ruiz won't be there at 39.

Good job drafting Winnfield a whole round early.

Back
Top Bottom