1st round playoff picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st round playoff picks

strutterphin

Scout Team
Reaction score
1st Round Play Offs 2007

Chiefs at Colts...Last time I checked you actually need a defense to win a playoff games no matter how good your offense is...Chiefs 31-24
Cowboys at Seahawks...The beeping sound you hear is the sound of two teams backing in the playoffs...Seahawks 35-17
Jets at Patriots...J-E-T-S- will LOSE-LOSE-LOSE...Patriots 21-0
Giants at Eagles...All the hype about the boys and the G-Men in this division, huh,imagine that...Eagles 31-18

1st Round Play Offs 2007

Chiefs at Colts...Last time I checked you actually need a defense to win a playoff games no matter how good your offense is...Chiefs 31-24
Cowboys at Seahawks...The beeping sound you hear is the sound of two teams backing in the playoffs...Seahawks 35-17
Jets at Patriots...J-E-T-S- will LOSE-LOSE-LOSE...Patriots 21-0
Giants at Eagles...All the hype about the boys and the G-Men in this division, huh,imagine that...Eagles 31-18

I with you except for the Chiefs. I think the Colts, Seahawks, Pats, and Eagles will win.

Winners for this weekend: Chiefs, Jets, Eagles, and Seahawks

If the Chargers wouldn't have found a way to lose against the Pats, I would be a perfect 8-0 in my playoff picks. :shakeno:

How about the AFC / NFC Championship games.

My picks are the Colts and the Bears.

Im 8/8 thusfar, I'm gonna take the Saints over the Pats in the Super Bowl, just like I have all along.

Back
Top Bottom