1st Round Scenario. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round Scenario.

AccordOn13z

2014 "I Win" Champion.
Reaction score
I think with all the rave reviews Flacco is recieving in this year's senior bowl I see this scenario playing out. Trade down with Detroit and get their DT or R. Williams in the process OR trade down with Cinnci and get Ocho Cinco in the process and with our first pick up Joe Flacco or Cromartie (and Flacco with the 32nd). Any ideas?

I just keep thinking back to Boomer's post about how nobody has even seen this kid take one snap.

Quarterback is the most hyped position prior to the draft. Last year, everyone of the second tier QB's had their fifteen minutes of fame. Three days of good practices does not tell us anything about Flacco.

Flacco could go in the second. A team like the Bucs, Panthers, Bears, and Vikes could all take a chance.

I just keep thinking back to Boomer's post about how nobody has even seen this kid take one snap.

Quarterback is the most hyped position prior to the draft. Last year, everyone of the second tier QB's had their fifteen minutes of fame. Three days of good practices does not tell us anything about Flacco.

FLUCK FLACCO.

Back
Top Bottom