1st round shock, but don't worry. . . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st round shock, but don't worry. . .

Jehuty13

Active Roster
Reaction score
There's plenty of draft ahead. We got our 2nd round back and a 4th round out of this. We have options now.

Things to think about:

Dallas has 3 star receivers now. Perhaps a trade from us to Dallas for Williams or Austin?

Atogwe is still available and the Rams need protection for their new QB. Smiley trade for Atogwe?

The Raiders drafted OUR projected linebacker :boohoo: Perhaps a trade for Kirk Morrison or Thomas Howard?

Just some things to think about. I know that first round for us was kind of a mind blower but we did need a DT. And look on the bright side, besides all the possibilities, at least it's not Ted Ginn!!

- Jehuty

Oh, I also forgot to mention that Sergio Kindle is still an option too. . . but I think he's going to go before our pick :/

We got an ILB out of the trade too. A guy most SD fans seem to have liked a lot. Hell, had better production last year than Crowder had, coming off the bench. And he's a great ST player. Ireland claimed they liked him a lot as a RFA, maybe he starts? Who knows.

There's plenty of draft ahead. We got our 2nd round back and a 4th round out of this. We have options now.

Things to think about:

Dallas has 3 star receivers now. Perhaps a trade from us to Dallas for Williams or Austin?

Atogwe is still available and the Rams need protection for their new QB. Smiley trade for Atogwe?

The Raiders drafted OUR projected linebacker :boohoo: Perhaps a trade for Kirk Morrison or Thomas Howard?

Just some things to think about. I know that first round for us was kind of a mind blower but we did need a DT. And look on the bright side, besides all the possibilities, at least it's not Ted Ginn!!

- Jehuty

You make it sound like we acquired another 4th round pick when we actually swapped 4th round picks and dropped 16 spots from pick 110 to pick #126

Back
Top Bottom