1st Rounders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Rounders

Drubatuba

Active Roster
Reaction score
So i have seen alot of speculation on here and alot of different possibilites. From Rolando McClain to Dez Bryant to even Tim Tebow (ew). So I want to know who you think we will pick. Reply who you think we should grab and why.

Just 1st round please no mock drafts.

Tebow won't go first round. It would be sweet to get McClain cuz his instincts and athleticism are at an ELITE level. He is impressive.

Tebow won't go first round. It would be sweet to get McClain cuz his instincts and athleticism are at an ELITE level. He is impressive.

I have no doubt in my mind that Tebow wont go in the 1st. But for some reason after the senior bowl I have been hearing people say how impressed the coaches were with how fast Tebow picked things up. And for some reason I have seen 2 or 3 Mock Drafts with Tebow going to us in the first... I laughed.

Please give me B. Graham. Great motor, sound fundamentally, tackeling machine, decent speed, doesn't overpersue the play, holds his ground at the POA and was great for years on a horrible squad. Then take spikes in the second and C. Thomas in the third and we would be good to go

Give me Dez Bryant he is a stud WR and could make a huge difference in the way Chad Henne 2nd year as a starter goes i know you guys all think we need defense first but this draft is loaded at defense and you dont get to have a shot at a guy like Dez Bryant to often we were scoring 30 points a game with ronnie healthy so just imagine when Ronnie is healthy and we have Dez Bryant at WR a TRUE #1 wr just imagine what we could do Ronnie and Ricky would love it because it would take a guy out of the box so they have more room to run and it would give us a great duo for many years with Henne to Bryant and with Ronnie Running the ball then all we would need to find on offense would be a good TE

"I have no doubt in my mind that Tebow wont go in the 1st. But for some reason after the senior bowl I have been hearing people say how impressed the coaches were with how fast Tebow picked things up. And for some reason I have seen 2 or 3 Mock Drafts with Tebow going to us in the first... I laughed."

I thought he was sick all week and the senior bowl stats showed he wasn't as ready as he should be for the pro's! If we're gonna get a gator, it should be SPIKES!

Back
Top Bottom