(2) 347 Club Memberships to give away... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(2) 347 Club Memberships to give away...

I am not deserving but would love a membership. I’ve largely stayed away from posting due to the negativity and always wondered if the paid area is better.
For a side note, I got my screen name in the nineties while the Air Force when I discovered the Internet and soon after discovered Curt Fennel’s Dolphin page. Seemed appropriate so AF Phin fan!

If this man is not in the club by next week I am gonna sponsor him... also if he doesn't already have it (cannot see on the mobile site) get this man a badge for his services

I am not deserving but would love a membership. I’ve largely stayed away from posting due to the negativity and always wondered if the paid area is better.
For a side note, I got my screen name in the nineties while the Air Force when I discovered the Internet and soon after discovered Curt Fennel’s Dolphin page. Seemed appropriate so AF Phin fan!
Thank you for your service. My dad was in the Air force after being in the army during WW2

If this man is not in the club by next week I am gonna sponsor him... also if he doesn't already have it (cannot see on the mobile site) get this man a badge for his services
Are we still suggesting members? If so, I’ll support @afphinfan as well. Thank you for your service! Even if you haven’t posted much til now, that area is much more relaxed and has some really great insights from knowledgeable posters!

Sponsor him when you get the chance, I'll upgrade him now... :UP:

Back
Top Bottom