(2) 347 Club Memberships to give away... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(2) 347 Club Memberships to give away...

I'm touched by the generosity on here towards complete strangers. It's great to see after a year so filled with hate and anger. Keep it up folks!
Lot's of good people on here with a lot to contribute. Can be frustrating at times but we all have one goal.

Go Dolphins!

A big thank you to @Thumper1016 for sponsoring me, as well as @ChambersWI and @"Fitzmagic" for offering to. I appreciate y'all greatly. I had posted in the chance of "winning" a giveaway in hopes that a try before you buy would prove out well. certainly not expecting other member's graciousness to sponsor me. Given that I promise to pay forward and sponsor someone in the near future (as soon as I pay big daddy aka the IRS his "due") .

I thank y'all for the community and to my fellow brother's in arms for their service as well ... "Fitzmagic", I love all of our services and while we each have our specialties would hate to think of any service trying to do it all by their self. I still work for the Air Force and couldn't imagine any time in the past 30 years that I truly wished for a different mission.

As for football, I grew up 45 minutes east of Buffalo and as they sucked in the 70's no one in my family followed football. My uncle who lived in the Miami area bought my older brother and I a Dolphins shirt ~1978 (I was about 7). I've also followed Syracuse, Auburn and Alabama ... but not as rabidly as most fans around here. Looking forward to hanging out with the 347! Have a great day.
Good stuff, welcome aboard

Congrats to all the new members that got sponsored into the 347.

Also well done to all the generous brothers that have put their hand in their pocket to do so.

@fishfanmiami another 50 in the kitty so 2 more memberships available so hit me with some names later.

I'm touched by the generosity on here towards complete strangers. It's great to see after a year so filled with hate and anger. Keep it up folks!
It's a beautiful thing, when it boils down to it we're all connected by our love of the Phins!

Back
Top Bottom