(2) 347 Club Memberships to give away... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(2) 347 Club Memberships to give away...

we're having a draft party so i won't be zooming.

but i can wear a condom for part of the time, say it's a hat, and let you all know about it.
You know circs, I’m good thanks.

but enjoy your party although sounds more like keys in a bowl party rather than a draft party ;-)))

bus bump GIF

This site should require the $25 fee from everybody to even access here. Igdaf, how y'all come up with $. Just my opinion....
It's a free site for all our Brothers, we understand there are many who can't afford the spare cash, we get it. Life is not always easy and some fall on harder times than others. There were times in my life where I didn't have $20 in my pocket, life has a way of making you prioritize life's necessities. I look at it as I'm contributing, for those who can't. It's only by the continuous generosity of our posters, like yourself, and @Henrik 's love for the site/Phins that have kept us going all these years. Not easy sometimes but we get er done for all to enjoy...

I probably should have worded my post differently. I just meant that everybody should enjoy the perks of a membership and that no matter how they become a member, from either paying for it themselves or thru a donation from a fellow member. I didn't mean for it to come across in the manner it did. I apologize....and I deleted the post. Carry on.

I probably should have worded my post differently. I just meant that everybody should enjoy the perks of a membership and that no matter how they become a member, from either paying for it themselves or thru a donation from a fellow member. I didn't mean for it to come across in the manner it did. I apologize....and I deleted the post. Carry on.
No worries, I didn't take it that way. :UP:

Still have one to give away to someone who will contribute there

Back
Top Bottom