2 games 2 injured QB's - other silver linings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 games 2 injured QB's - other silver linings

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
I thought that what Kiko did to that Jackass Garrapolo gets him player of the game - if not year - for me!

I was half dying seeing that punk party on us - smiling - high fiving!

Kiko wiped that smile off of his face!

And more importantly that was the key to giving us a shot at victory.

We squandered it - I know - but hitting the other teams QB is a huge way to get victories.

Best I have ever seen Tannehill too - confident, in control, made tough passes - got first downs - threw it with touch on the deep ball -

And Kenyan Drake needed a chance - lets get him going a bit here...

I know I know - we have problems - especially on defense - but at least we wiped that smile off of his face!

I thought that what Kiko did to that Jackass Garrapolo gets him player of the game - if not year - for me!

I was half dying seeing that punk party on us - smiling - high fiving!

Kiko wiped that smile off of his face!

And more importantly that was the key to giving us a shot at victory.

We squandered it - I know - but hitting the other teams QB is a huge way to get victories.

Best I have ever seen Tannehill too - confident, in control, made tough passes - got first downs - threw it with touch on the deep ball -

And Kenyan Drake needed a chance - lets get him going a bit here...

I know I know - we have problems - especially on defense - but at least we wiped that smile off of his face!

Just once, I'd like to see Grant line up wide. If nothing else, I want to see how DCs play him.

Back
Top Bottom