2 games worth seeing again in 2004 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 games worth seeing again in 2004

Who put that together? Fiedler's agent?

If he had more games like those and less like the others we wouldn't be looking for a QB. That's the story of Jay. When he is good he is good, when he is bad he is horrid. And you never know which Jay will show up.

Anyway, thanks for the clips. it's always fun to watch the Jets go down. I was at the one in Miami with some folks from this board and it was an awesome time!

In the first clip (last game) watch the slow pursuit from the linebackers after Ricky. The Jets are drafting a linebacker in round 1.

Originally posted by ZOD
In the first clip (last game) watch the slow pursuit from the linebackers after Ricky. The Jets are drafting a linebacker in round 1.
watching those clips, you w/not think what lots of people do that the Jets will go WR to replace Conway and Crebet

Originally posted by dolphan39
they are all here - http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/finstheater/finstheater.asp?typeval=4

Jay plays well ag bad D's and bad ag. top Ds - simple as that :(

This is kinda like most qb's in the league, even good qb's have hard days ag a good D. That's how Balt. won the championship a few years ago, and how the Pats beat Indy this year. A good D makes a QB look bad, actually makes the whole O look bad. So what you guys are saying here, really don't make much sense.

Sam's lack of play

That TD to Moss in the game at New York still irks me when I see it. Madison totally gave up on that play. Inexcusable. :mad:

Re: Re: 2 games worth seeing again in 2004

Originally posted by DolphinzD

That TD to Moss in the game at New York still irks me when I see it. Madison totally gave up on that play. Inexcusable. :mad:
why u sooo upset, he only gets paid 1/10 of all of our cap :cry:

Re: Re: Re: 2 games worth seeing again in 2004

why u sooo upset, he only gets paid 1/10 of all of our cap :cry:

You answered your own question. :(

Back
Top Bottom