2 New Additions for the Miami Heat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 New Additions for the Miami Heat

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Kevin Pittsnogle 6-10 255 PF WV Sr.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-- It appears that Kevin got “pittsnogled†on draft night, as his name was not called from the Theatre. Pittsnogle is a one dimensional player in the mold of a Pat Garrity. Miami has signed him to play for their summer league team, and he will join the Mavericks team in Utah and weigh his options from there. He must prove to be versatile enough to play multiple positions and he must be able to defend at an NBA level. Pittsnogle has followed his teammate to Orlando where he will suit up for the Heat this summer.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mike Gansey 6-4 205 SG W. Virginia Sr.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] -- It was a long draft night in West Virginia, as the two star Mountaineers were left hanging by the phone. But Gansey was able to sign a 2 year deal with the Miami Heat on Wednesday which could end up being worth 1.1 million if he meets the stipulations of the contract. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gansey brings a valuable intangibles type player to the NBA champs in their bid to repeat.[/FONT]

Honestly both lights out 3 point shooters...Great Additions for the defending NBA champions imo :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ya, I am big on Pittsnogle...

His name is hilarious... and he is pretty good too. I cant believe he didnt get drafted...

wow talk about two more great players for this ball club.now i know why they are at the top of the east conference

Both can be off the bench 3 point shooting machines...neither have the skills to be starters though...Heres who I compare the players to

Kevin Pittsnogle - Vladimir Radmonavic
Mike Gansey - Eric Piatkowski

Gansey has a real shot at getting playing time with the Heat. He and Daniel Horton have both been given guaranteed contracts. They should be in open competition with Derrick Anderson for the sparse minutes given to the backup 2 guard. Gansey in particular could also see some time with Wade. The Heat are in desperate need of players that can hit the open three and arent total scrubs like Kapono.

Pittsnogle wont make the team. He is summer league amusement for the audience.

Ferretsquig said:
Gansey has a real shot at getting playing time with the Heat. He and Daniel Horton have both been given guaranteed contracts. They should be in open competition with Derrick Anderson for the sparse minutes given to the backup 2 guard. Gansey in particular could also see some time with Wade. The Heat are in desperate need of players that can hit the open three and arent total scrubs like Kapono.

Pittsnogle wont make the team. He is summer league amusement for the audience.

I'm really hoping that Dorrell can step up and get all of Wade's bench minutes plus spot minutes at 3 when Posey or Walker aren't there.

Caps said:
I'm really hoping that Dorrell can step up and get all of Wade's bench minutes plus spot minutes at 3 when Posey or Walker aren't there.

I hope so as well... I here that he is very talented... I just don't understand why Riles haven't extended his role and or given him more minutes... The only way he can gain vital experience is through playing time.

i told my grandfather about this the other day and he was exstatic..since he's a wvu alumni and a huge gansey fan...gansey has a chance of being a good backup on this team

It doesn't matter who the Heat sign, they're in trouble with the mighty Bulls.

Phins28 said:

Thats what alot of people said before we kicked thier *****, the same was said of The Pistons, Nets and Mavs.

Phins28 said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Why, cuz they signed Shaqs jock holder Wallace....:lol:

Phins28 said:

The East is in trouble... but not the Heat. Ben Wallace is Shaq's waterboy...

Phins28 said:

Now the Bulls can play 4 on 5 everytime they have the ball

Ben Wallace = Good player but overrated

Back
Top Bottom