2 players who are worthless, and if released tomorrow nobody would care! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 players who are worthless, and if released tomorrow nobody would care!

Kalen Ballage - I just don’t get it. Patrick Laird can do more in 1 series than KB in a complete season.

B McCain - last line Defence? What a joke!

i love this team fighting, but these two ‍♂
I stopped counting after like the fourth tackle I saw McCain miss. He was awful today.

They play McCain at safety while trading away Fitzpatrick because they couldn’t seem to settle on a position for him. Now Fitzpatrick is playing like the best safety in the NFL and I have no idea why they think McCain should be playing safety.
I realize Fitzpatrick plays for the Steelers now but trading a player like him and instead making McCain a starting safety still makes no sense at all. Fitzpatrick just wanted the coaches to let him start at one position on defense but Flores was too stubborn to let his best player on defense get what he wanted. So now we stuck with McCain and an over the hill Jones as the teams safetuse and we will have to use draft picks to try and find a safety who likely won’t be nearly the player Fitzpatrick is.

This is my one issue thus far with Flores - he seems stubborn to a fault at times. He hasn't earned the patience and understand by fans to do so yet like Belichick...and honestly, that Pats defense is even better this year. Minkah was one of our best young players, if not the best. We drafted him 11th because of that skillset and then didn't use him correctly.....so he wanted out because of the lack of communication/vision on field and the tanking off. Instead of putting him at FS where he belonged and letting McCain give his best at slot (allowing Fitzpatrick to drop down in some situations), we decided to put McCain at safety, a position he never played nor is big enough for, to FAIL miserably and bring Fitzpatrick off the bench and bounce him around like a pinball machine. Well done.

The same can be said for the insistence to play Ballage. He isn't it. Actually keep playing him......tis the season to be tanking.

Davenport makes me vomit.
Got to give him a little slack because he just got back into the fray after that injury.

But, yes he needs to show improvement.

A lot of these players won't be back next year.

Ballage seems to be slightly useful in the Wildcat & goal line otherwise hes terrible.

Albert Wilson,Davenport,Charles Harris should be cut.

Ballage is useful in exactly one, little used formation. That's just not going to get it done. His longest run of the year is 8 yards. If you take out the 75 yarder from last season the guy has a career YPC of 2.5.

I understand wanting to evaluate the guy, but we've gotten a pretty good look this year and it isn't pretty. He should be getting no more than half the carries these next two games. Let's see what Gaskin and Laird can do before Walton returns. Even then, I think this team will need to spend a late Day 2 or Day 3 pick on a back.

Kalen Ballage - I just don’t get it. Patrick Laird can do more in 1 series than KB in a complete season.

B McCain - last line Defence? What a joke!

i love this team fighting, but these two ‍♂
What's the male sign thing? You have an erection for them?

Ballage seems to be slightly useful in the Wildcat & goal line otherwise hes terrible.

Albert Wilson,Davenport,Charles Harris should be cut.
I'll give Davenport one more game...OOONNNEEE, just because he's just coming back from injury. He was out there looking raggedy as hell today.

More than 2 need to go and I really dislike Fitzpatrick as well, eff off back to the jests.

Back
Top Bottom