2 players who are worthless, and if released tomorrow nobody would care! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 players who are worthless, and if released tomorrow nobody would care!

They play McCain at safety while trading away Fitzpatrick because they couldn’t seem to settle on a position for him. Now Fitzpatrick is playing like the best safety in the NFL and I have no idea why they think McCain should be playing safety.
I realize Fitzpatrick plays for the Steelers now but trading a player like him and instead making McCain a starting safety still makes no sense at all. Fitzpatrick just wanted the coaches to let him start at one position on defense but Flores was too stubborn to let his best player on defense get what he wanted. So now we stuck with McCain and an over the hill Jones as the teams safetuse and we will have to use draft picks to try and find a safety who likely won’t be nearly the player Fitzpatrick is.

This Ballage Blitz by fans is a disgrace. I'm sure the coaches know what they are doing. I keep hearing Fitz..Errm...magic can win a few games. Imagine if the Phins had a running game as well. Think about it....

They play McCain at safety while trading away Fitzpatrick because they couldn’t seem to settle on a position for him. Now Fitzpatrick is playing like the best safety in the NFL and I have no idea why they think McCain should be playing safety.
I realize Fitzpatrick plays for the Steelers now but trading a player like him and instead making McCain a starting safety still makes no sense at all. Fitzpatrick just wanted the coaches to let him start at one position on defense but Flores was too stubborn to let his best player on defense get what he wanted. So now we stuck with McCain and an over the hill Jones as the teams safetuse and we will have to use draft picks to try and find a safety who likely won’t be nearly the player Fitzpatrick is.

Those are the things with Flores that, regardless of how many nice game-day decisions he makes and penalties his team avoids, that just don't sit well.

It's the big picture with him that's immensely questionable.

We can criticize McCain all we want, but he wasn't bad as a slot corner.

I never understood that move even in the summer

The DE that crashed down and followed the RB while Allen ran for 30 + yards and didn’t know.

This team.need more talent at key positions..need pass rusher to help cb out..ol,dl ,cb ,fs ,rb. Next yr will be better. Relax. Other team qb have all day pass.

Even when buffalo played back, Laird showed he can make people miss. Ballage lacks that, and for his size, he lacks power to break tackles.
That was the big knock on him coming out of ASU....

Reshad Jones was completely useless today.

Jones needs to b done. He hasn't played last few games and defense lined up right and played. He is back out there and we go back to looking like last year and early this year crap. Not having RM today also hurt!

With the season the ways its churned out and its permutations and twists you ask for 2 players that are worthless? Go to the nearest mirror and have a word with yourself. Seriously.

Kalen Ballage - I just don’t get it. Patrick Laird can do more in 1 series than KB in a complete season.

B McCain - last line Defence? What a joke!

i love this team fighting, but these two ‍♂

Ballage and all DBs not named Needham

Jones needs to b done. He hasn't played last few games and defense lined up right and played. He is back out there and we go back to looking like last year and early this year crap. Not having RM today also hurt!

Correlation is not causation.

WTF are you all talking about? Ballage is a damn beast! And McCain is all pro! Playoffs!

Back
Top Bottom