2 round 2024 NFL Mock Draft - PFN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 round 2024 NFL Mock Draft - PFN

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Way too early, but I always find these interesting to see how they pan out a year from now and how many of those guys are still seen in that same range, rise/fall, etc..

22) Miami Dolphins: Sedrick Van Pran, C, Georgia​

Selecting Sedrick Van Pran is incumbent upon the Miami Dolphins deciding they do not want to extend Connor Williams. Although Williams was excellent in his first season playing the position, teams tend not to value the center position the way they should. Adding Van Pran gives the Dolphins a nice long-term option at the position.

Van Pran would have competed with Joe Tippman and John Michael Schmitz as the first center off the board in the 2023 NFL Draft.

54) Miami Dolphins: Tyler Guyton, OT, Oklahoma​

Tyler Guyton fits another offensive line need on the Dolphins offensive line. The haul of Van Pran and Guyton makes for an offensive line that could actually be good in 2024. Guyton doesn’t yet have a ton of experience, but he has all the physical tools to be the next great offensive lineman coming from the Sooners program.

Dont think I'd be mad about getting some young OL in here

I like Van Pran, but I’d wait til the second round for a center. There are so many good offensive tackles this year. I’d be inclined to take a tackle.

After reading the article, the best offensive tackles are gone. I’d take a defensive tackle, Orhorhoro or Nazir Stackhouse.

I think I would go with Kingsley Suamataia the OT from BYU at 22 then DT Tyleik Williams from OH ST at 54.

Well... as of early August, I have it like this...

1) OT (unless Jackson is resigned).
2) RB/WR/TE... a weapon. Honestly, it could be from wherever.
3) DE/DT... our guys are leaving.

4... other ****.

Well... as of early August, I have it like this...

1) OT (unless Jackson is resigned).
2) RB/WR/TE... a weapon. Honestly, it could be from wherever.
3) DE/DT... our guys are leaving.

4... other ****.
Yeah, to me o-line and d-line are obvious candidates and the front runners. We will be shedding contracts on both sides. Upside is we may finally get some nice comp picks for a change, at least from the D-line.

I really like the idea of another weapon too. Get another potential star in the hopper as insurance when/if Hill or Waddle get too expensive. And in this league you really can't have too many weapons.

No need to reach in the first round next year. BPA has a very high chance of being an early contributor.

I hope for the first time in ages, Miami pick the BPA, at any position bar QB. And I hope it the last pick of the first round.
Shoot, even QBs hold their trade value for a couple years. If BPA is a QB, I still say take him.

A team without a QB is a ship without an engine in this league. Yes, you lose some value in not being able to help the team immediately but locking down a talented candidate for 4 or 5 years is cheap insurance against essentially a ruined year if god forbid you get a season ending QB injury in week 2.

Back
Top Bottom