20 years still can’t build an O- Line. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

20 years still can’t build an O- Line.

No I don’t think he did. It was out to a relief valve every time. His YPA were 7.2 which is
pretty much my recollection.

you hang in there trying to make plays, your "under pressure" numbers will suffer compared to a "check down charlie."

(you are missing a word at the end of your sentence)

Dan Marino was a pretty bad playoff QB 32 TDs 24 Ints and 77.1 QB rating in 18 playoff games but that's not the whole story.
Blasphemy. You should be banned for this.

If we had Jones and he played bad behind this OL you would be complaining about Jones and calling him a bust
This is the official slogan of clueless FH posters for 20 years. Insert name of garbage QB that they are apologists for (Beck, Culpepper, Henne, Tannehill, and now Tua.) It is the same theme. It is always the OL's fault. Complete disregard for the fact that Tua hardly saw pressure and that Jones was under constant pressure throughout the game. They don't even know what they're watching. Just blame the OL. Every single time.

That is because we continue to play horrible QBs behind them. A good QB makes an OL way better. Notice how Tampa Bay's OL continued to improve as the season wore on last year? Get a real QB in here and our OL problems will suddenly go away. You can't have a good OL when you have Beck, Culpepper, Henne, Tannehill, and Tua behind C.

Agreed!

He is going to be blitzed all day by Buffalo if this is the case.

No one hates the Bills more than me but they are going to expose our offense. I’d be surprised if Tua finishes the game.

He is going to be blitzed all day by Buffalo if this is the case.
No doubt about it. They'll blitz and force him to roll out and throw against his body. Everything will need to come out very fast.

Blasphemy. You should be banned for this.

This is the official slogan of clueless FH posters for 20 years. Insert name of garbage QB that they are apologists for (Beck, Culpepper, Henne, Tannehill, and now Tua.) It is the same theme. It is always the OL's fault. Complete disregard for the fact that Tua hardly saw pressure and that Jones was under constant pressure throughout the game. They don't even know what they're watching. Just blame the OL. Every single time.
If you think I’m a clueless poster than I must be doing something right.

Kindley must have been awesome in the run game because he had like a 52 rating in pass blocking according to what I read this morning.

Rookie OC, rookie QB, rookie OLINE. Talk about no consistency.... Tua needs to just make better reads. Go back to that first drive. If we do that no team will stop us. Quick release slants to speed receivers. This will open up for more down field plays. We need to do this because this OLINE stinks and no running game.

Rookie OC, rookie QB, rookie OLINE. Talk about no consistency.... Tua needs to just make better reads. Go back to that first drive. If we do that no team will stop us. Quick release slants to speed receivers. This will open up for more down field plays. We need to do this because this OLINE stinks and no running game.
Can you explain 'Tua needs to make better reads' more....
I don't see that as the issue

Back
Top Bottom