2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll

Please vote for ALL the games you would consider attending for the tailgate party

• Sept 8 - Detroit Lions - 1 pm

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Sept 22 - NY Jets - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Oct 6 - New England Patriots - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Oct 20 - Buffalo Bills - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Nov 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 pm

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Nov 24 - San Diego Chargers - 1 pm

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Dec 9 - Chicago Bears - 9 pm - MNF

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Dec 15 - Oakland Raiders - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steady 06...

Originally posted by dolfan06
i'll play! my coordination is not as good as it was, but i can still hit with the best of em!

I had in mind some good natured fun, not trying to reduce the number of Jest fans who are actually physically capable of attending the match!!:evil:

Key Biscayne has a great beach with picnic area, bar-b-q's already there to be used. We just need the beer and raw meat:D

I have to say I have never played the game, but I have always been athletic (represented my school in soccer, rugby, cricket - it's like baseball but with more obvious padding, swimming, athletics).
I'm up for it.

Re: It depends on my vacation schedule...

Originally posted by GazPhin
But I fancy the Jets streak breaker first and foremost.

(After that my backup plan is Baltimore/San Diego to get two games in 10 days holiday)

I changed my backup schedule to the Bears and Faders games in early December as I can do that in a single week off and the flights should be cheap at that time of year.:D

Re: Re: It depends on my vacation schedule...

Originally posted by GazPhin

I changed my backup schedule to the Bears and Faders games in early December as I can do that in a single week off and the flights should be cheap at that time of year.:D
thats why i went with the faders!:D ;)

It sounds like it is really coming down to the Raiders or the Jets which ROCKS because I was going to attend them anyway. :D

Anyone else interested??? We need at least 25 tickets to make a group. :)

Originally posted by miadphan13
It sounds like it is really coming down to the Raiders or the Jets which ROCKS because I was going to attend them anyway. :D

Jets I cannot make and it will be on up here. Raiders in the w/e before I am going to FLA to the Holidays so that's tough, but still possible. :(

Count me in and for now, any other games you want to do. I go on vacation for two weeks a year, but I can schedule around the schedule.

13, I wasn't planning to decide...

...until early August. Single game tickets being available (I thought) from late July. As it goes, I could take 2 tickets on the basis that you can sell them on to refund me if I have to take plan B (fully or partially). How does that sound?
:goof:

I will be honest and say that I can not financially cover the tickets because I am getting ready to move into a new apartment in the next week. The Dolphins have screwed us by bumping the ticket sale date this early. We can still do the tailgate party thing, but I have no idea if we will be able to all sit together at the game. I can NOT afford to buy any tickets when they go on sale this month because my living situation is more important.

Hope your move goes well...

I will be honest and say that I can not financially cover the tickets because I am getting ready to move into a new apartment in the next week. The Dolphins have screwed us by bumping the ticket sale date this early. We can still do the tailgate party thing, but I have no idea if we will be able to all sit together at the game. I can NOT afford to buy any tickets when they go on sale this month because my living situation is more important.

But although it's a nice idea to get us all sat together it's not very practical. No sweat. I'd rather leave my decision 'til later anyway. I'm dependent on others for my holiday plans.

MP13, I'll pay for your ticket, sweetie. But you have to sit beside me! ;)

what section and other logistics

what section are we looking to sit in? That would have a significant bearing on the cost. When you need me to pay you for the ticket, let me know how much, to whom to make the check out to, and where to send it.

It would be nice for us all to sit together.

I have no idea if I'll be able to attend a single game now. My new job requires me to be very flexible, but they don't return the favor. I have ZERO say in my schedule, holidays included. They really could give a crap about my needs.

It sucks. But at this point in time, I gotta do what I gotta do. We'll see what happens. Really hope to see the Jets or Raiders. Hell, I hope to see football PERIOD this year. God, now I'm getting nervous. :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom