2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll

Please vote for ALL the games you would consider attending for the tailgate party

• Sept 8 - Detroit Lions - 1 pm

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Sept 22 - NY Jets - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Oct 6 - New England Patriots - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Oct 20 - Buffalo Bills - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Nov 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 pm

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Nov 24 - San Diego Chargers - 1 pm

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Dec 9 - Chicago Bears - 9 pm - MNF

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Dec 15 - Oakland Raiders - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
Okay guys, you beat me to the NFL schedule! :lol:

It is time to vote for the teams & dates you are willing and able to attend. Vote for as many as you like! :D

Like I said before, I am willing to attend any game selected! :D

Also, please post the teams/dates you selected because I want to keep track of who wants to attend which games. Thanks! :D

Let's get this party started............ :D

One Vote for the Patriots....

Ah , What the hell, bring on the defending champs! :D

that MNF game with the bears...........

is sure tough on the ones that have to work tuesday. i don't care because i'll be off anyway, but to party until 8:30 or so, then have a game until midnight, thats tough at any age!:rolleyes:

I doubt that MNF game will get to many votes because a lot of people that don't live in Miami would miss two days of work. It is going to be a weird weekend at finheaven during the tailgate party, I will be posting to myself. :lol:

aren't you gonna go?

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I doubt that MNF game will get to many votes because a lot of people that don't live in Miami would miss two days of work. It is going to be a weird weekend at finheaven during the tailgate party, I will be posting to myself. :lol:
:(

I'm voting for all eight, but in order of priority: Yets, Fay-duhs, Patsies, Jills, Ravens, Chargers, Bears, Lions.

I will be going to all 8 ( season ticket holder).
So, whatever you guys decide, count me in.
Can't freakin' wait.

Here are my votes

Looking at the schedule, the game that works best for me is the Fay-duhs game. It should fall right at the beginning of winter break so I can probably get down there without any problems whatsoever. Of course the game I want to go to most is the Jets game so we can see them broil to death from the sun. ;) Since I live in Chicago I would like to see the Bears game (and see all the new bandwagon fans here cry their eyes out when they get their asses kicked), but that one is least likely from what I hear. So what is the official order? From most wanted to least: Jets, Fay-duhs, Bears.

I would like to go to the Raiders game. That would work the best for me anyways. Seeing how next season I'll be in Tampa, it would be KILLER for me to go down to a Monday Night Game.

Basically, any Sunday game would be fine with me.

Count me in for any one......

what time do the tailgate parties start for the 1 o'clock games?:drinkers: :jumper: :drinker: :happydrin :band: :rocker:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Count me in for any one......

what time do the tailgate parties start for the 1 o'clock games?:drinkers: :jumper: :drinker: :happydrin :band: :rocker:

I can get more details later, but I am thinking we could be situated and pour the first beer around 10am :D :drinkers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom